skxttlz.

Is that an issue with my AI while in pursuit?

I think I have kind of a little problem.

Sometimes during pursuits the suspects AI seems like turning off until the suspect is hitting a wall or another car.

To explain it to you quick & easy - the suspect is fleeing in the beginning of the pursuit, completely as normal.

But sometimes the suspects is just going completely straight for seconds until he hits a wall.

Is that an issue/bug or is that something like "normal" and just depending on the situation?

Thanks for any help.

8 hours ago, skxttlz. said:

I think I have kind of a little problem.

Sometimes during pursuits the suspects AI seems like turning off until the suspect is hitting a wall or another car.

To explain it to you quick & easy - the suspect is fleeing in the beginning of the pursuit, completely as normal.

But sometimes the suspects is just going completely straight for seconds until he hits a wall.

Is that an issue/bug or is that something like "normal" and just depending on the situation?

Thanks for any help.

I experience this when I switch my siren tones using my controller (default B Button)...after switching the suspect will slam the gas and drive straight until he stops completely.

Yes, I noticed that my problem also appears just when I switch my Sirentone - I think it's the "T" key. Couple of weeks ago I had the same problem with traffic stops when I pressed the T button for a quick sound of my siren...

Assuming you're both using ELS?

Go into your ELS.ini file and turn traffic control to "false".

You won't be able to use your horn to get a car you've pulled over to relocate, but it will stop them from just driving in a straight line whilst fleeing