NopeBye

LSPDFR Crash

When ever I forceduty in the f4 menu its starts to load and at the end it freezes and continues to crash. If someone could please help that would be appreciated. Logs attached

RagePluginHook.log, yes I have tried deleting traffic control and that did not solve it.

Edited by NopeBye

2 hours ago, NopeBye said:

When ever I forceduty in the f4 menu its starts to load and at the end it freezes and continues to crash. If someone could please help that would be appreciated. Logs attached

RagePluginHook.log, yes I have tried deleting traffic control and that did not solve it.

Hello,
Could you please post a screenshot of your plugins folder and the LSPDFR folder within the plugins folder.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, NopeBye said:

Hey, Your game crashed because of cheep callouts. It is a frequent issue for the past week that has not been fixed by the author yet.
It's an easy fix and you can still use the callout pack!

Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\LSPDFR Cheepcallouts.ini 

Change this setting to False
CheckForNewVersion=false

That is all Enjoy.

[13/12/2018 5:57:14 PM.328] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>".
[13/12/2018 5:57:14 PM.328] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[13/12/2018 5:57:14 PM.328] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.Net.WebException
[13/12/2018 5:57:14 PM.329] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Unable to connect to the remote server
[13/12/2018 5:57:14 PM.329] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[13/12/2018 5:57:14 PM.330] LSPD First Response: Inner exceptions:
[13/12/2018 5:57:14 PM.330] LSPD First Response:     Exception type: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
[13/12/2018 5:57:14 PM.331] LSPD First Response:     Exception message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 185.245.96.68:80