kevman0922

Script Hook V not working

Game did an update and now script hook is out of date anyone else have the same, will assume that script hook will need to be updated again.

ScriptHook will require an update every time GTA V is updated and so does RageHook. Annoying but inevitable. I just got the update as well. You can use RageHook to access your previous version of the game which you backed up (I hope you did) and downgrade it. 

Here's a comprehensive guide from Albo1125 on how to go about this situation. It's a bit annoying to do but you will have to do this while the devs are updating RageHook and ScriptHook:

23 minutes ago, kevman0922 said:

Game did an update and now script hook is out of date anyone else have the same, will assume that script hook will need to be updated again.

Thanks guys, its a pain as I have just downloaded a new vehicle pack so will have to wait it out till script hook has been updated

Well kevman  it took 8 days last time from the the time gta was updated until scripthook had updated so sit tight bud. 

Keep an eye on the SHV website for a release.  I'd also like to note that you can still play Rage and LSPDFR just fine, as SHV is not a requirement.