johnny52704

Callout manager unhandled expectation

I have been trying to solve this problem for a long time if you have ANY ideas please lmk. I will have my log at the bottem if you can tell me what the problem is there. I have been told to download the stealth.common file and I already have still does not work. 

RagePluginHook.log

[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.422] LSPD First Response: LocationalDamage, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.460] LSPD First Response: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.461] at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.461] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 528
[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.462] LSPD First Response: Could not load file or assembly 'ScriptHookVDotNet, Version=2.9.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

You're missing the ScriptHookVDotNet dependency. Get ScriptHookVDotNet and place it in the main folder of your game:

https://github.com/crosire/scripthookvdotnet/releases/download/v2.10.8/ScriptHookVDotNet.zip

hmm downloaded it and installed it into the main directory and the crash still occurs. I'll send my new log but I'm really not sure what it is because I already had ScriptHookVDotNet I just replaced the files this time.

RagePluginHook.log

5 hours ago, liverlande said:

[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.422] LSPD First Response: LocationalDamage, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.460] LSPD First Response: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.461] at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.461] at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 528
[12/9/2018 10:35:20 AM.462] LSPD First Response: Could not load file or assembly 'ScriptHookVDotNet, Version=2.9.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

You're missing the ScriptHookVDotNet dependency. Get ScriptHookVDotNet and place it in the main folder of your game:

https://github.com/crosire/scripthookvdotnet/releases/download/v2.10.8/ScriptHookVDotNet.zip

Okay so I downloaded and installed it and still got the same error, I replied my new log earlier if that helps?