Hunters

Why 2016 Ford explorer's Thehurk keep crashing in game when exported z3d

6 hours ago, Officer Wade said:

Did you delete the base values ?

No, I'm not sure about that because this is my first time to create ford explorer? Is base value come from properties?

6 hours ago, flwpheonix said:

This information is alot to me very well and i like them show parts which it cause problem, it does really good guide to me. I apperciate your big help! 😄

Edited by AlboGaming

6 hours ago, Officer Wade said:

Did you delete the base values ?

I recently check my property and delete base value. So it relate to memory managment? If base delete can cause problem in game?

Base values are a check and balance for a model so the game doesnt overload its textures basically.

If you have base values try deleting them and see if that resolves it. If not turn off the lods in zmodeler with everything turned on to see if maybe something isnt compounded.

Finally it might just be something on the vehicle that you have that is causing it.

Hurks dev models tend to be bigger in file size because he leaves a lot of the details on them in case someone wants them and gives modelers the choice to remove what they dont want or need.

Hope this helps getting it working.

25 minutes ago, Thero said:

Base values are a check and balance for a model so the game doesnt overload its textures basically.

If you have base values try deleting them and see if that resolves it. If not turn off the lods in zmodeler with everything turned on to see if maybe something isnt compounded.

Finally it might just be something on the vehicle that you have that is causing it.

Hurks dev models tend to be bigger in file size because he leaves a lot of the details on them in case someone wants them and gives modelers the choice to remove what they dont want or need.

Hope this helps getting it working.

Thank you it's mean lot to me. Sometime, I'm confusing which I suppose to delete it that cause crash while in game/load. Is there any tutorial that have resolve issuse? Thank you!

On 12/25/2018 at 12:03 AM, Hunters said:

Thank you it's mean lot to me. Sometime, I'm confusing which I suppose to delete it that cause crash while in game/load. Is there any tutorial that have resolve issuse? Thank you!

Not that i recall seeing.

Turn off everything in the hierarchy,  then turn on the vehicle model name only (ie police4, police, etc) and highlight it like you need to move it (but don't move it), then click on properties on top right and scroll down and double click user properties and you should see it. Delete the values on the base value line and then hit ok and accept on the tight.

33 minutes ago, Thero said:

Not that i recall seeing.

Turn off everything in the hierarchy,  then turn on the vehicle model name only (ie police4, police, etc) and highlight it like you need to move it (but don't move it), then click on properties on top right and scroll down and double click user properties and you should see it. Delete the values on the base value line and then hit ok and accept on the tight.

What you mean turn off everything like Isolated or Hide all?