cptryan

BCSO Pack I am making

In the middle of making a BCSO pack and wanted to get some feedback on it. Please let me know what you like, or dislike about how it coming. Let me know if something should be added.

So far I have completed a 15 Charger and 16 explorer, currently finishing a 13 Tahoe, 13 Explorer, and 14 Charger. Let me know what other models should be added. Thank you.

15 CHARGER (1).PNG

15CHARGER.PNG

16 EXPLORER (1).PNG

16 EXPLORER.PNG

14 CHARGER (1).PNG

14 CHARGER.PNG

15 TAHOE (1).PNG

15 TAHOE.PNG

Edited by cptryan
Added new models

On both models, it looks as if the SHERIFF text is a tad bit too high. There's quite a gap between SHERIFF and to protect and serve.  I'd bring down the text a bit.

Other than that, it looks good!  I vote on including either a 13 or 15 Tahoe.

10 hours ago, Giordano said:

On both models, it looks as if the SHERIFF text is a tad bit too high. There's quite a gap between SHERIFF and to protect and serve.  I'd bring down the text a bit.

Other than that, it looks good!  I vote on including either a 13 or 15 Tahoe.

Thanks. I will see how it looks if I bring it down. And I just finished the 15 Tahoe and 14 Charger, and am working on the 13 Tahoe.

Looking good, something different. I would suggest maybe an Impala. It's doesn't get alot of love and alot of departments did use them.

4 hours ago, 0taku said:

Looking good, something different. I would suggest maybe an Impala. It's doesn't get alot of love and alot of departments did use them.

Thanks. I have made an impala on another pack. I have been struggling to find a higher quality template tho. Do you know where I could possibly get one?

im liking it. the "Blaine" on the 2nd picture looks a little off to me though. Kind of stretched near the N and E and the INE looks bigger than the BLA. could just be me though

33 minutes ago, Soko N Lime said:

im liking it. the "Blaine" on the 2nd picture looks a little off to me though. Kind of stretched near the N and E and the INE looks bigger than the BLA. could just be me though

Thanks, it only looks that way because of how the car curves near the windows. On the other side the BLA is bigger than the INE.

Just now, cptryan said:

Thanks, it only looks that way because of how the car curves near the windows. On the other side the BLA is bigger than the INE.

ah ok. makes sense. other than that they look good

Just now, Soko N Lime said:

ah ok. makes sense. other than that they look good

Thanks, the whole pack should be released by the end of the week.

Just now, cptryan said:

Thanks, the whole pack should be released by the end of the week.

ill definitely give it a download. hopefully scripthook will be updated so i can go use it

12 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

I would say for a start, that is pretty good. Overall, I would rate it at a solid 8/10. 

Thank you

I would make text on the rear slightly smaller and in either solid white or solid yellow (same color as the logo). I also think that the unit number on the rear should be a lot smaller than what it is currently. Also, how about adding some green lines to fill in the white parts?

Something like this: (poorly drawn but you get it haha)

green.png

2 hours ago, lovkal said:

I would make text on the rear slightly smaller and in either solid white or solid yellow (same color as the logo). I also think that the unit number on the rear should be a lot smaller than what it is currently. Also, how about adding some green lines to fill in the white parts?

Something like this: (poorly drawn but you get it haha)

green.png

Thanks for the suggestions, the back number, would have to be a solid text if I made it smaller, so it could be seen. The lines would look good, but I wanted to keep this one pretty basic.