Dwardo225

lspdfr crashes

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question? 

I've played LSPDFR for a while now and it used to work great without many crashes but now these days every time i hop on i get crashes about every 5-15 minutes, not complete crashes that shut the game down but small ones that make me have to reload the plugins. I was wondering if anyone had ideas how to fix these?  I've tried deleting GTA v and reinstalling it, putting a new mods folder in and other things but its not working! would having games like squad and rainbow six siege cause my computer problems on other games? any help is appreciated! 

4 minutes ago, Dwardo225 said:

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question? 

I've played LSPDFR for a while now and it used to work great without many crashes but now these days every time i hop on i get crashes about every 5-15 minutes, not complete crashes that shut the game down but small ones that make me have to reload the plugins. I was wondering if anyone had ideas how to fix these?  I've tried deleting GTA v and reinstalling it, putting a new mods folder in and other things but its not working! would having games like squad and rainbow six siege cause my computer problems on other games? any help is appreciated! 

You'd have to upload your ragepluginhook.log so we can see why the plugins crash.

Having other games installed on your computer has nothing to do with this.

Edited by Pavy