Smaige

LSPDFR crashes when going onduty (all other plugins load fine)

Hello, 

I deciced to make this post to ask for help because I've tried pretty much everything that I found of the internet about the On-duty crashing and can't resolve it 😕

I've have heard that to resolve  these kind of problems you need the RagePluginHook crash report so I hope the document attached to this is the right one

Hope you guys can help me because I'm really enjoying the LSPDFR experience 🙂

RagePluginHook.log

You have an unhandled error right after Better EMS starts to load.

[23.10.2018 12.27.46.198] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME FIBER TICK
[23.10.2018 12.27.46.198] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[23.10.2018 12.27.46.198] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>".
[23.10.2018 12.27.46.199] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[23.10.2018 12.27.46.199] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
[23.10.2018 12.27.46.199] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Tiedostoa tai kokoonpanoa ScriptHookVDotNet2, Version=2.10.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null tai jotakin sen riippuvuutta ei voi ladata. Määritettyä tiedostoa ei löydy.

It is possible you may have a file missing or not placed correctly for your Better EMS mod. Check or reinstall.

Run Albos troublershooter as well here:

Also there is a new update and scripthookv isn't working so this will cause problems.

Hopefully those help and are on the right track.. I always have a hard time working out the crashes. Takes some time to get use to the error codes.

You're using Interaction+ which requires ScriptHookVDotNet2. You are missing that file. You may not be able to use Interaction+ until ScriptHookV updates because of that dependency.

Thank you guys for the responces appreaciate them all but this was solved with an advice from @willpv23 thanks a bunch! 🙂

@Jason_Ness ''You're using Interaction+ which requires ScriptHookVDotNet2. You are missing that file. You may not be able to use Interaction+ until ScriptHookV updates because of that dependency.'' I was using the wrong ScripthookVDotNet version 😄