Jump to content
Louie456789

Most Unoptimizaed Plugin?

Recommended Posts

So I have this Mod list set up and I was wondering because I'm running an i7-4770k 4.5gHz and still running 60-70 FPS and I know with my system I should be getting more so I was wondering what I should remove out of my list to get more frames.

Arrest Manger - Installed
ComputerPlus - Installed
LSPDFR - Installed
PoliceSmartRadio - Installed
Rage Plugin Hook - Installed
Traffic Policer - Installed
Script Hook V - Installed
Assorted Callouts - Installed
Player Location Display - Installed
Stop the Ped - Installed
Better EMS - Installed
StickyWheels - Installed
Make Ped Calms Again - Installed
Assorted Callouts - Installed
CheapCallouts - Installed
PeteruCallouts - Installed
RelasticSounds - Installed
Max Payne 3 - Installed
Relastic Tire Skids - Installed
Tacco Highway Callouts - Installed
EUP & EUP Menu - Installed
Spike Strips Assist - Installed
Traffic Control - Installed
Simple Trainer V - Installed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Louie456789 said:

So I have this Mod list set up and I was wondering because I'm running an i7-4770k 4.5gHz and still running 60-70 FPS and I know with my system I should be getting more so I was wondering what I should remove out of my list to get more frames.

Arrest Manger - Installed
ComputerPlus - Installed
LSPDFR - Installed
PoliceSmartRadio - Installed
Rage Plugin Hook - Installed
Traffic Policer - Installed
Script Hook V - Installed
Assorted Callouts - Installed
Player Location Display - Installed
Stop the Ped - Installed
Better EMS - Installed
StickyWheels - Installed
Make Ped Calms Again - Installed
Assorted Callouts - Installed
CheapCallouts - Installed
PeteruCallouts - Installed
RelasticSounds - Installed
Max Payne 3 - Installed
Relastic Tire Skids - Installed
Tacco Highway Callouts - Installed
EUP & EUP Menu - Installed
Spike Strips Assist - Installed
Traffic Control - Installed
Simple Trainer V - Installed

 

Your getting 60-70fps while on duty with these plugins? Are you serious? Whats your graphics card? Are you using modded vehicles? 

With the amount of plugins you have, that is quite insane your getting those frames.

Edited by Pav500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Pav500 said:

 

Your getting 60-70fps while on duty with these plugins? Are you serious? Whats your graphics card? Are you using modded vehicles? 

With the amount of plugins you have, that is quite insane your getting those frames.

GTX 980ti that’s OC’D to about 1468.1 on Benchmark and yes I have ELS vehicles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Louie456789 said:

GTX 980ti that’s OC’D to about 1468.1 on Benchmark and yes I have ELS vehicles

Would you be able to make a YouTube video of game play, on duty with an fps counter. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Officer Wiggins said:

I get over 70, sometimes 90+ on duty. If you have modern plugins that are updated, you can get amazing performance.

What’s your Mod list if you don’t mind sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Louie456789 said:

What’s your Mod list if you don’t mind sharing.

Not at all. 

LSPDFR+

TaccoCallouts

CodeRed Callouts

Assorted Callouts

KeepPedsCalm

TrafficStopBackup

PeterU callouts

PoliceSmartRadio

Wilderness Callouts

Traffic Policer

PoliceSmartRadio ext.

Search Warrant

Basic Callouts

BetterEMS

CalloutManager

Code 3 Callouts

Computer +

Arrest Manager

I have a 1060 overclocked if you are wondering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Officer Wiggins said:

Not at all. 

LSPDFR+

TaccoCallouts

CodeRed Callouts

Assorted Callouts

KeepPedsCalm

TrafficStopBackup

PeterU callouts

PoliceSmartRadio

Wilderness Callouts

Traffic Policer

PoliceSmartRadio ext.

Search Warrant

Basic Callouts

BetterEMS

CalloutManager

Code 3 Callouts

Computer +

Arrest Manager

I have a 1060 overclocked if you are wondering

What mods are you using. Vehicle mods? Graphical? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pav500 said:

What mods are you using. Vehicle mods? Graphical? 

I use custom vehicles in a standalone folder. Nope, just a very decked out visualsettings.dat

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Officer Wiggins said:

I use custom vehicles in a standalone folder. Nope, just a very decked out visualsettings.dat

 

Are you able to make a gameplay video of you on duty with an fps counter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any mod/plugin that requires computations and calculations will lower your frames.

 

Once I load all plugins & scripts (particularly albo's mods and rageuphoria) I get 30-40 FPS

 

I could probably get more FPS if I lowered graphics and removed some scripts and plugins but honestly for roleplaying and my general policing style 30 is all I need to enjoy it, and I'd rather have a steady 30 FPS with nice graphics and cool scripts than more fps but shitter graphics and miss out on some of the cooler scripts and plugins.

 

Here's my list:

Scripts:-

CopJams

Dismemberment

Dont_Writhe

ScreamingInjuredPeds

 

Plugins:

CopHolster

EntityPersistence

EUPMenu

FootPursuitAid

RageShowMyLocation

SirenMastery

AgencyCallouts

ALPRLite

ArrestManager

Assorted Callouts

AttemptedCrimeCallouts

BetterEMS

ComputerPlus

InteractionPlus

LSPDFRComesAlive

ODLoadout

OnSceneBackup

PeterUCallouts

PoliceSmartRadio

SearchWarrant

SpikeStripsBackup

StopThePed

TrafficPolicer

TrafficStopBackup

WildernessCallouts

 

OpenIV edits:

Sound overhaul

1.5x peds 1.5x traffic gameconfig

Rageuphoria (physics, ragdoll injuries)

 

I dont lag or stutter so I'm happy with what I've got. Why do you need more than 60FPS anyway?

Out of your list though:

Traffic Policer

Sticky Wheels 

Make Peds Calm Again

Will be your biggest frame droppers if you really need to squeeze more frames out though I don't see why you would xD

Edited by foggydewhurst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×