Sign in to follow this  
FirstThirtyMinutes

Windows Update October 2018

Looks like latest major Windows update as of October 2018 might be causing additional issues. When loading RPH, my game boots into just normal GTA 5. The update does default game mode on but even turning that off has not yeilded results. I will update if I find a solution.

9 hours ago, FirstThirtyMinutes said:

Forcing RPH to open the game in window mode seems to fix the issue of RPH not hooking

starting RPH with forced windowed mode is mandatory i guess.. i have been doing that since i first played it.

1 hour ago, Pazzi said:

starting RPH with forced windowed mode is mandatory i guess.. i have been doing that since i first played it.

I've never had to do it before but seems like a lot of people have it that way already!

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, FirstThirtyMinutes said:

I've never had to do it before but seems like a lot of people have it that way already!

I pretty much had to do it since day 1 of GTA V 😛

Also Windows is becoming a big ass dumpster fire in general.

Edited by SCPDUnit23

Hi guys, I need some assistance, I'm having issues after installing Peter U Callouts, when signing up for duty, I get the black box on my screen asking me to press 1 or 2 to enable or disable certain features for my police radio.  However after I complete that, my smart police radio disappears and I can' open it, when I also press N and B for Interaction to see my options for me to check if I'm on call or not from Dispatch, it doesn't open. Nothing opens only EUP and cheat code option opens. If you can guide me through or provide me screenshots or a video on how to fix this, I would really appreciate it.