krul

Car spawning without some parts and its floating

I dont know what happened here

20180904193743_1.thumb.jpg.5960a1d60dd2b191798538216ebc9c86.jpg

WHEN I TOUCH THE FRONT BUMPER OF THE BROKEN CAR IT LAUNCHES ME AWAY

Edited by krul

Collisions are broken on the vehicle. I haven't found out why it happens yet, but you need to find which part is breaking the collisions by removing parts one at a time. 

For example, I have Tahoe built out with that works wonderfully.  If I put Gump's ball mount antenna on it, I get this issue.  I'm still actively experimenting with this, but I'll post if I ever figure it out. Hopefully, someone who knows will chime in.

It turned out that using the newest version of Twurtleee's Valor breaks the car for me. pls hulp

Have you checked your zmodeler output logs? It nearly always tells you that something is wrong on the exporting, which in turns tells you what you need to look at. Might be something in there that is breaking due to an id or part name or what not. Have a bit of a look, may be something very simple.

Good luck,

Merc.

6 hours ago, AussieMerc said:

Have you checked your zmodeler output logs? It nearly always tells you that something is wrong on the exporting, which in turns tells you what you need to look at. Might be something in there that is breaking due to an id or part name or what not. Have a bit of a look, may be something very simple.

Good luck,

Merc.

I fixed everything but still it doesnt work

8 hours ago, krul said:

I fixed everything but still it doesnt work

Same here, I just fixed everything without missing. Example: police>chassis<extra_any numbers> dial> anything that you have?

I can't promise any miracles but I can take a quick look if you like? If you send me the before file and after file I can see how I go?

Up to you entirely.

31 minutes ago, AussieMerc said:

I can't promise any miracles but I can take a quick look if you like? If you send me the before file and after file I can see how I go?

Up to you entirely.

Yeah, I can do that

you checked the LODs? 

I had problems with exports but I'm not sure if it will work in this case, you can still try, reinstalling the zmodeler3.