CivicCinematics

LCPDFR RC3

The more you ask..the more pissed the devs get....it will be done when it's done

am sorry but we waited long enough it like saying we don't care about the mod anymore, come on man were just asking about at least a update that's all, and I don't think they will be pissed just asking for an update dude.....

am sorry but we waited long enough it like saying we don't care about the mod anymore, come on man were just asking about at least a update that's all, and I don't think they will be pissed just asking for an update dude.....

I agree, i know stuff like this takes a while to do, but i mean, its been about 5 months, im really getting impatient, and i really dont want to switch to ppm just because RC2 is crashing my game.

All my New || Unreleased || Current, Mods can be found || HERE ||

And if you get 30,000 emails asking about an update....would you be happy?

you all also realize...THIS I S AFREE MOD...ON THEIR OWN TIME OUT OF THEIR LIVES there are things to do like i don't know...WORK?

Edited by Asuna

Again...I reiterate...

you all also realize...THIS IS A FREE MOD...ON THEIR OWN TIME OUT OF THEIR LIVES there are things to do like i don't know...WORK,, pay bills, live their lives? You think they sit infront a computer screen working on it 24/7? umm no....these guys are still in college (last i spoke to em) and have jobs, I don't know about you kids but Work keeps the electricity running for the computer that needs the internet that keeps you beggers happy. Would you like to come home from classes then go to work...and start working on computer programming?

There is 30,000 member's ON-THIS-SITE- alone, the Community Team, LCPDFR Testing Team as well as the Development Team which IS G17 Media, probably get's PM"s, email's from people they do not know, i don't get "129,000"email's from people a day and look at my post's 1490..

still though we all know we saw some RC3 footage and kinda looked ready to me, I mean if it was ready they should release it anyways, plus it been months that these specific people already tested RC3 so I think an update would be appreciated, but anyways I wait a few more months to see what will happen.

Edited by andslasher123

still though we all know we saw some RC3 footage and kinda looked ready to me, I mean if it was ready they should release it anyways, plus it been months that these specific people already tested RC3 so I think an update would be appreciated, but anyways I wait a few more months to see what will happen.

Yeah, it does look done, ill wait to.

Do you have ANY idea how difficult C# is? i've tried reading it and it makes my head hurt..

Makes my head hurt to. =D

All my New || Unreleased || Current, Mods can be found || HERE ||

Yeah, it does look done, ill wait to.

Makes my head hurt to. =D

Lol, wait til you try C++, that's what I'm having to deal with atm

I look at it like this when its ready and stable they will release it why release something that isn't finished and has a lot of bugs that you can have fixed with testing. So really i would rather have them take time and test now than take twice as long later going through all the tech help. For those that are complaining about how long its taking for a free mod the put out a free update those people need to just wait and I am sure it will be worth it if you can't wait then make your own mod because the rest of us are willing to wait for something of quality......rant off.

For those of you who think this was aimed at anyone please note it is my opinion and last time I checked I am entitled to it just as other people in this topic are entitled to theirs.

Here's the thing. G17 could release an update right now if they wanted to just to make everyone happy , but in about 12hrs or even less everyone is going to spam the forums with threads complaining about bugs, crashes, errors, how to fix this, how to get that, so on so on. So to prevent the forum complaining and whining, they are trying to eliminate as much bugs as possible, making the script as stable as possible and fun to play with. So waiting is worth it. It doesn't matter if it takes 1 more month, released at Christmas or next year. When it does get released you wont be disappointed. Also St.Kizza posted a link to a thread that shows some of Rc3 new features. check that out for now. I'm waiting just as everyone else but patience is the key. just my 0.02 cents on this.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz 8-Core Processor / RAM: 420GB Corsair / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB / OS: Windows 10

Want to donate? I'll take one of this as a donation :) http://steamcommunity.com/id/LoneWolfSpecter/wishlist

You are lucky you have even got the RCs, they were only released because you brat's started bitching when the countdown didn't give you a release and some dick released a private beta. Since this is a FREE mod, you really have no rights to demand a release or release date. You should be grateful with what you have been given! For FREE!

~poke poke~ sniper, look back one page..i already gave em a reaming

To the user that +1'ed me for having a brain:

Of course I have a brain...I realize there is something called life away from this mistress called the computer. I've been working with this mod for 2 years, WAS a beta tester and moderator here

Edited by Asuna

I just love how I gotten myself over -4 reputation just because speaking the truth, anyways I don't care am going to be patient about the mod until it releases, but seriously most of you gotta calm down I just wanted a little update about the mod that's all.