nicktrick92

How Do I *Properly* Resize Something In ZModeler

Posted (edited)

Hey all,

So I'm a bit new to the vehicle modding game and am currently making a concept for a police Sanchez... I'm currently using the Whelen Tir3's by OfficerFive0 (http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/11621-whelen-tir3-super-led-module/) and am having a bit of trouble with them. When I merge them into Z3, they're huge, and I ended up having to scale them down to about 0.02 in order to get them to fit... Once I fitted them, attached the sirens, and did all that, I exported and brought them into the game. For some reason they're still huge in-game, floating below the bike (see screenshots)... I took screenshots of what I'm seeing in Zmod3, OpenIV, and then in-game, as well as my hierarchy... If anybody knows what I might be doing wrong and would mind sharing some insight, it would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

In Zmodeler 3:
PnnNE5d.png

In OpenIV:

pqbQWKq.png

Ingame:

PPkzHtX.png

CiLjgBl.png

My hierarchy in Zmod3:

4PdpzKd.png

Looking back at the pictures, I just realized that there's double of the chassis in the last picture... I'm thinking it might be a LOD issue but not too sure, help is still appreciated!

Edited by nicktrick92

You are right, when you resize something with multiple lods you'll have to resize it for each lod