Psycho On Patrol

Chicago Metropolitan Simulator

LSPDFR%20Chicago%200000_zpsdxejvymb.gif

LSPDFR CHICAGO METROPOLITAN SIMULATOR

So I've decided to start working on a LSPDFR Chicago Metropolitan Simulator. While I'm striving for authenticity, I must note that since I'm not a content creator, I can only work with the files that are available for all LSPDFR forum members. So currently, we our not where we need to be in terms of authenticity, and considering that I do not live in Chicago, I can only go on information obtained online. I welcome all support, and constructive criticism from all of the member's of our wonderful community. Below are some pictures from the LSPDFR Chicago package. I have spent countless hours downloading, testing, modding vehicles skins, retesting, lol. 

Below each photo will be my notes, if any. Please feel free to read them and respond to them if you would like. I will try to give credit to the content creators, as much as possible. Please note that I have downloaded so many files just to get to where I am at now, that I have forgotten everyone who was involved. If you recognize your work and you are not listed here, please feel free to comment so that the proper respect can be given. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and stay safe out there when on patrol. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%200001_zpsriob3nmr.jpg

This wonderful Ford Police Interceptor Utility 2018 comes courtesy of ISPfan12. If your searching for a great ride in the form of a FPIU, this is one model I recommend. Now I've downloaded so many Chicago Police Department skins over the course of testing, I'm not exactly sure which one I used. The computer that I'm posting this on is my MacBook Pro, so my files our on my gaming laptop. I want to say that the skin came from Officer Flamez. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%200002_zpsonrlffbi.jpg

So these peds our not the most authentic. The vest should not have a K9 patch or the Chicago city flag, but it's the best that I have to work with. I did locate peds that are close to authentic, but they require downloading another ped and modifying it, however since I'm still new to all of this, I couldn't get it to work. I will have to contact LtRob for help. These peds do not include female officers, so female LSPD uniformed officer's still respond. Special thanks to Puschi999 for work that you have done!. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%200003_zpsf3vkmian.jpg

Here we have a Ford Police Interceptor Sedan. I do not recall exactly who the skin was created by, or who created the car. I'm not even sure if Chicago Police patrol in marked slicktop FPIS. Perhaps I'll check my files and contact the car's creator and request if they can place the correct lightbar on the vehicle. I think this is a Twistedscopes model. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%200004_zpsnb319udc.jpg

In this picture, we have the FPIS slicktop, the FPIU, and the Chevy Tahoe. Note: the FPIS slicktop skin is different then the other patrol vehicles and the color is off. I will need to find a better skin for the FPIS.  

LSPDFR%20Chicago%200005_zpskj3eunek.jpg

Here we have a Cook County Sheriff Office Ford Police Interceptor Sedan. I'm certain that the lightbar make and model is incorrect. I believe this FPIS is a 2016 model by Jedahdiah and once we confirm the correct lightbar that the Cook County Sheriff Office uses, we can respectfully request him to mod this patrol car.   

LSPDFR%20Chicago%200006_zpskamhsfec.jpg

Testing out the officer needs assistance response from the Illinois State Police. Note: I removed the policeb from state response in the backup script. To many motorcycles responding. I'm still getting motorcycle patrol uniformed Troopers responding in Dodge Chargers. If anyone know's the ped location and file names for the LSPD motorcycle cops, please post that information so that I can replace those files with the Illinois State Trooper ped files, or how I can remove the jack boots. Special thanks to Troopercharles for these peds. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%200007_zpsjtqbedqx.jpg

LSPDFR%20Chicago%200008_zpsegv7x2fj.jpg

Chicago Fire Department Paramedics. Special thanks to OfficerMcquade for these files. 

Check back for future updates. Police Mav and Chicago SWAT Bearcat are ready for testing. More in game pictures will be posted soon!. 

Edited by Psycho On Patrol

These projects are a great idea.

With 0.4 coming out, do you think there could be a Los Angeles pack? You know, with every agency of the Los Angeles Area (Long Beach PD, Venice Beach PD etc..) in it? Alternatively, a Los Santos-area pack since there seems to be more of those agencies available modding-wise.

Edited by lovkal

44 minutes ago, lovkal said:

These projects are a great idea.

With 0.4 coming out, do you think there could be a Los Angeles pack? You know, with every agency of the Los Angeles Area (Long Beach PD, Venice Beach PD etc..) in it? Alternatively, a Los Santos-area pack since there seems to be more of those agencies available modding-wise.

It is certainly possible. What you could do if you want a city of Los Angeles theme, is locate some Los Angeles themed vehicles for your city slots. I wouldn't get to wrapped up in what area they are assigned to, unless your going for that kind of theme. For example, Hollywood Division. The Ford Police Interceptor Utility would be a great vehicle to start with. I wouldn't get to caught up in the city divisions as Los Santos is really a clone of Southern California. 

For example, Vespucci Beach is really the Santa Monica Pacific Park and the Santa Monica Pier. 

For your state response you would need California Highway Patrol vehicles. Southern Division is Los Angeles, but I would double check to confirm if thats correct. For your county area's you will need the Los Angeles County Sheriff Office Vehicles.     

10 minutes ago, woody1 said:

I live in chicago and I love this idea. First thing I did was start searching for chicago peds and vehicles.

Thank you for your comment. I can use all the help that I can get, lol. I also don't mind sharing the files that I currently have. I'm in the process of placing everything in a folder, what I call a pack and writing instructions for easy installation. I just can not upload anything as it wouldn't be right since I am not the original creator of any of these files. I do not wish to cause any disrespect to the member's who have made this possible.   

I understand that but there is 2 sides to this coin imo. The creators I assume want their creation out there being used or it would have never seen the light of day on any sites that freely encourage downloading. I think if credit is given where due, it doesnt seem like an issue. I dont know. I would love to have your pack of accumulated files on chicago.  The line is drawn when there is compensation involved for something you did not create.

great project!
still a secret, which has not been noticed by my ped, on the red white ball pen clip with each vest is molly's pub on it with the CFD logo 
:thumbsup:
I think well what you are doing here, so I'll edit my player ped again and remove the city flag and the k9 patch in an update

The Cook County Sheriff uses on the Crown Vic and FPIS are the main two used by CCS and primary light bar is the Whelen Justice with light patten dual reb/blue flash on CVPI and Multi-flash on the new FPIS 

Also @Psycho On Patrol The picture with the two dodge charger with the Illinois State Police skins now i can't be two sure as the picture is blurry but they could be mine

Illinois State Police Trooper K. Alexander

Good day. I must apologize for my absence. Ever since the latest update to GTA 5 Online, I haven't been able to get LSPDFR to work. But, as of this morning I was finally able to get everything fixed and modding and testing can resume.

Update:

Chicago SWAT vehicle and the Chicago Police skin for the in game helicopter are now installed. 

Taser X26 in yellow has been installed and is working great. 

It's my understanding through online research that Chicago Police Academy recruits must use Glocks during the academy. Upon graduation, each Officer may purchase a weapon of their choice from a department approved list of brands and models. For the LSPDFR Chicago Metropolitan Simulator, I've chosen my favorite manufacture, Sig Sauer. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201013_zpso0am7hns.jpg

Taser X26 Yellow. To date, I don't believe a Taser X2 has been created for LSPDFR. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201014_zps7qpvmrjl.jpg 

Sig Sauer P226 in 9mm. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201015_zpsq4twn1j3.jpg 

Sig Sauer P226 in 9mm. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201000_zpszvpqdptk.jpg

Chicago Police Officer.

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201001_zpsrkuqxi3v.jpg

Chicago Police Officer.

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201011_zps9fmq8uca.jpg

Chicago Police Officer armed with the Sig Sauer P226 in 9mm. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201007_zpstx8uu98l.jpg

Chicago Police SWAT. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201005_zpsdlqqxaxb.jpg

In game police helicopter with Chicago skin. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201006_zpsrmgzzsmz.jpg

In game police helicopter with Chicago skin. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201002_zps6io32y8t.jpg

Novascotia1, heres several, better photos of the Dodge Charger. Perhaps you'll be able tell if It's your car. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201003_zpsaaqkzzx1.jpg

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201004_zpsas1ynpfh.jpg

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201010_zpsqacn9f5s.jpg

Interior of ISPfan12 Ford Police Interceptor Utility 2018.

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201008_zpsuallsipk.jpg

Officer involved shooting. 

LSPDFR%20Chicago%201009_zps0wrlcjvg.jpg

Officer involved shooting. 

On 3/23/2018 at 4:50 AM, Puschi999 said:

great project!
still a secret, which has not been noticed by my ped, on the red white ball pen clip with each vest is molly's pub on it with the CFD logo 
:thumbsup:
I think well what you are doing here, so I'll edit my player ped again and remove the city flag and the k9 patch in an update

Thanks. Do you think it would also be possible to create peds for female Officers? 

First pursuit after installing and testing the Code 3 Mastercom B siren mod and new vest textures.