Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trp. Keaton

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Trp. Keaton

  1. I will be going to Miami in the first week of September, so I will be trying to get as many pictures of their units as possible
  2. The FPIU's are a low-quality base that are going to be replaced real soon, I am still working on releasing a much-needed update to the pack They are in the 40's
  3. So, when you install replace vehicles in patchday24ng, there is no police files in there. You can add them in, and they will still work in game. And when it says latest patchday, it's referring to the latest one in your mods folder.
  4. If you are referring to the replace version of this pack, I appreciate you pointing that out to me. But the pack is so old, that once I release and update to it, the replace version is going away

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.