SilentEagle

*REQUEST* L.A. Pack

Unfortunately there's only one ELS L.A. pack and it would be great to see more L.A. /LAPD packs out there.

It would be great to see an authentic pack with correct lightbar, amber lights and correct models, for example: LAPD Ford Crown Vic with hubcaps.

Same for the sheriff's office but  I don't know what Blaine County, Sandy Shores based on in real life.

lapd234.jpg

lapd246.jpg

lapd515.jpg

lapd607.jpg

lapd745.jpg

the LA Pack is somewhat accurate. regarding the CVPI, FPIS and 13 Explorer. 

there is also an accurate 16 FPIU released on gta5-mods (POLICESCO model). but i do agree, more LAPD packs should be released. We had heaps in GTA IV.. which wasn't realistic since LC is NY.. so LAPD didn't fit... now we have LS/LA there's no LAPD packs.. in fact there are more NYPD vehicles for V than there are LAPD 

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

4 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

the LA Pack is somewhat accurate. regarding the CVPI, FPIS and 13 Explorer. 

there is also an accurate 16 FPIU released on gta5-mods (POLICESCO model). but i do agree, more LAPD packs should be released. We had heaps in GTA IV.. which wasn't realistic since LC is NY.. so LAPD didn't fit... now we have LS/LA there's no LAPD packs.. in fact there are more NYPD vehicles for V than there are LAPD 

ahahha there is, and it doesnt help that Im making a ELS NYPD Mega Pack.

5 hours ago, Dorian138 said:

Unfortunately there's only one ELS L.A. pack and it would be great to see more L.A. /LAPD packs out there.

It would be great to see an authentic pack with correct lightbar, amber lights and correct models, for example: LAPD Ford Crown Vic with hubcaps.

Same for the sheriff's office but  I don't know what Blaine County, Sandy Shores based on in real life.

TheHurk is actually starting on a ELS Pack. I think right now hes working on the Vics and the 16 Explorers

1 hour ago, OfficerWalters said:

TheHurk is actually starting on a ELS Pack. I think right now hes working on the Vics and the 16 Explorers

*Thehurk

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!