SnoozePC

Windows 10, LSPDFR duty vanishes quickly and added police car doesnt show.

So far from what I can tell, I have the latest RPH and have LSPDFR and the Update 1.6.4 for it as well, and obviously a legit GTA V.

So anywho, I load up GTA V via RPH, Get the police stations on the map, Select a car,  Select male, Done, End up in selected police car, when I get a call however, itll appear on the map as a blue circle, but as soon as I head towards it, it vanishes, no time to ever get to it. Doesnt seem right.

I have beat the game on Ps3, and Ps4, and this is a new install on my PC.

I am new to modding my GTA V on PC, but I have watched and do read the read me files, just need a tad bit of guidance.

I have ELS installed as well. 

I have OPEN IV installed and the plugins enabled. I need help to get LSPDFR working like it should PLEASE. 

Edited by SnoozePC

:pirate:

Press Y to accept the call on your keyboard. I never play lapdog with controller so idk the key

You have to accept the call before heading there

You unfortunately can't accept a call on controller for some odd reason, so you have to use the "Y" key as posted above.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix