NefariousBonne

NefariousBonne & DukSezQuak's WIP Thread

The Sheriff pack released today, it contains a variant of the Stanier, and new to the table is the Landstalker, Fugitive, Contender and the Bison.

10.thumb.png.7588c7a1eaf4b5060e87ebe25fb8c8a3.png

The vanilla light setup is blue/blue, but also contains a red/blue option for those who want it. Additionally, DukSezQuak and myself have more stuff planned for the LSPD, and some fresh content that we'll touch upon (again) when more appropriate. We have a Discord server too if you want to chat with us, just throw me a PM.

7 hours ago, Thexicuiter said:

Will there be more updates coming in the future?

We're always brainstorming new ideas to add to the existing pack, and we have some more great stuff planned for future updates!

To stay up to date with our progress, join our Discord, just message @NefariousBonne to receive an invite.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb DukSezQuak:

We're always brainstorming new ideas to add to the existing pack, and we have some more great stuff planned for future updates!

To stay up to date with our progress, join our Discord, just message @NefariousBonne to receive an invite.

Well, in my opinion, everything is fine.

Except the lightbar.

If you look from the side, the lights are barely visible. 

10 hours ago, DukSezQuak said:

Maybe a Riot Van texture or Police Heli, Maybe some Boats? Or Some FBI skins both Marked and unmarked cars?

Edited by Thexicuiter

22 minutes ago, Thexicuiter said:

Maybe a Riot Van texture or Police Heli, Maybe some Boats? Or Some FBI skins both Marked and unmarked cars?

The Riot, Insurgent, Police Maverick and Predator are all part of "Patch 1", model and textures. Several people have asked for FBI/FIB stuff, first time I've been asked for marked though, would probably go the unmarked route though if we choose to include them at some point.

8 minutes ago, NefariousBonne said:

The Riot, Insurgent, Police Maverick and Predator are all part of "Patch 1", model and textures. Several people have asked for FBI/FIB stuff, first time I've been asked for marked though, would probably go the unmarked route though if we choose to include them at some point.

Well either way, Good luck with developing the next update i am looking forward to when it comes out.

To anyone looking for updates and progress on this topic, you really ought to join the Discord server.  It's an open forum for shooting ideas to the devs, they're receptive and open to hearing our ideas.  You also get the bonus of sneak peeks into forthcoming work.

To the devs, awesome work with these. 

I am having issues with the extra cars, (Eg: Police5, 6 Sheriff3,4 ect) And i think its an issue with the Meta files, i checked if they were even added and they weren't so if anyone has the correct Meta files that would be great, and it should be added with the download.

If I may with some suggestions, I would like to see a state trooper pack with the same lightbar the riot uses. I have a "FHP" fleet in mind.

Also give the unmarked cars some love too. with livery support? I would like to make some stealth textures for unmarked cars.

Also great work. I'm using these cars in my game and I'm really loving it. I always preferred Vanilla cars over the real cars since GTA IV days. 

Here are some screenshots of my current setup

Spoiler

20170503041526_1.jpg

20170503131353_1.jpg

20170514181334_1.jpg

Edited by LoneWolfSpecter

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz 8-Core Processor / RAM: 420GB Corsair / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB / OS: Windows 10

Want to donate? I'll take one of this as a donation :) http://steamcommunity.com/id/LoneWolfSpecter/wishlist

2 hours ago, LoneWolfSpecter said:

If I may with some suggestions, I would like to see a state trooper pack with the same lightbar the riot uses. I have a "FHP" fleet in mind.

Also give the unmarked cars some love too. with livery support? I would like to make some stealth textures for unmarked cars.

Also great work. I'm using these cars in my game and I'm really loving it. I always preferred Vanilla cars over the real cars since GTA IV days. 

Here are some screenshots of my current setup

Reveal hidden contents

20170503041526_1.jpg

20170503131353_1.jpg

20170514181334_1.jpg

I'd like to do something with the vanilla Freedom (the one on the SWAT vehicles), highway patrol would definitely be a good use of it. I'll keep that in mind. I do have plans for a "traffic" pack, which will be a pack of slicktop cars, which would have livery support.

But thank you for the kind words and pictures, I appreciate it.

On 5/30/2017 at 4:35 AM, Thexicuiter said:

Well i manged to get Police 5 and 6 working, Sheriff 3 just doesn't spawn, and Sheriff 4 crashes my game any ideas?

Best advice I can give is to double check your meta files and make sure everything is correct, or try installing them into a different DLC and see if it works then; no clue about what would be causing the crashes with Sheriff4.

2 hours ago, NefariousBonne said:

Best advice I can give is to double check your meta files and make sure everything is correct, or try installing them into a different DLC and see if it works then; no clue about what would be causing the crashes with Sheriff4.

Ugh, The meta files are pain ill get it working at some point, but i still love the models good job on it.

On 5/31/2017 at 3:30 PM, NefariousBonne said:

still need the FIB cars to complete the pack :D... and HP!

[url=http://steamsignature.com]76561198123217651.png[/url]

I'd have to say that RDE pretty much accomplished that, already. It'd be rather redundant to re-create something that another project already has done. It's a good suggestion, though!

On 7/13/2017 at 9:08 AM, BeastyBill88 said:

Is it possible to add a transport van like the Burrito or even just an updated version of the police transporter would be cool to see.

Something that probably should have been included in the original pack; unfortunately my texture creating duck @DukSezQuak's computer suffered a virus, so he's kind of out of the game at the moment. For a transporter model we'd probably use the Rumpo Custom model, reference image: 

45 minutes ago, NefariousBonne said:

Something that probably should have been included in the original pack; unfortunately my texture creating duck @DukSezQuak's computer suffered a virus, so he's kind of out of the game at the moment. For a transporter model we'd probably use the Rumpo Custom model, reference image: 

Ah damn that's a bummer! Yes that looks beautiful, maybe have it templated (unless it already is). I'm not sure how rotaries look like with ELS, not even sure if the current version can support them. What otehr vehicles do you plan to add in future versions?

1 hour ago, BeastyBill88 said:

Ah damn that's a bummer! Yes that looks beautiful, maybe have it templated (unless it already is). I'm not sure how rotaries look like with ELS, not even sure if the current version can support them. What otehr vehicles do you plan to add in future versions?

It's templated, it's part of Lt.Caine's EMS pack. I'll probably do two versions of it, one with the standard "Liberty", and than an older one with the "Excalibur" style bar.

I'll discuss in further detail what I've been working on soon™.

I suppose I should do a quick update before the 30 day inactivity rule sets in. With 3.1 out of the way progress can hopefully resume soon for the vanilla pack, and other packs.

Traffic/Slicktop Pack:

Spoiler

271590_20170531134708_1.thumb.png.3eda56dc7ab1cd05f8f5a4da3cbba3b3.png

271590_20170526151036_1.thumb.png.c4eef8e57f7b5fd80fd92b5bf5fd6e44.png

This pack will include mapped slicktop variants of the Stanier, Buffalo, Interceptor, Premier, and Gresley. Unless I have a splurge of creativity, the cars will use the same set up as found on the unmarked Stanier (police4).

Vanilla Valor:

Spoiler

A vanilla version of everyone's favorite V-shaped lightbar:

271590_20170603172501_1.thumb.png.24f075e02793484d314b80b4454eaaee.png

271590_20170604145013_1.thumb.png.fdc9612b6da0584f877ea20923945e79.png

New Vehicles:

Spoiler

Limited on photos at the moment, but new vehicles (not yet done by the community) will also be added in the future, these range from the Minivan, to the Premier, to the Yosemite [with the latter two being added to RDE in the future]):

271590_20170522162542_1.thumb.png.5ad67dd08df7f9a6f5cb4c9e4e1ebc07.png

Another pack that I'm yet to discuss with DukSezQuak is a state trooper pack, which would make use of the vanilla Freedom (as seen on the Riot and Insurgent).