Override Persuit Flee

dylanlive

Hey All,

Whenever I call AddPedToPersuit(), the suspect seems to flee, despite any Task I call after that (including Suspect.Tasks.StandStill(30000)).

I'm trying to tell the suspect to continue their FightAgainstClosestHatedTarget, but it seems to get overridden. I want to add them to the persuit so that I can call Helicopter, FBI, etc via the Persuit Backup Menu.

Any thoughts on how I can override the flee behavior of suspects when they've been added to a persuit?

Code snippet:

public override void Process()
        {
            base.Process();

if (!PursuitCreated && Game.LocalPlayer.Character.DistanceTo(Suspect.Position) < 30f)
            {
                Game.LogTrivial("Getting them to fight");
                Suspect.Tasks.FightAgainstClosestHatedTarget(50f);

foreach (Ped bystandard in bystandards)
                {
                    bystandard.Tasks.ReactAndFlee(Suspect);
                }

Game.LogTrivial("Creating persuit");
                Pursuit = Functions.CreatePursuit();
                Functions.AddPedToPursuit(Pursuit, Suspect);
                Functions.SetPursuitIsActiveForPlayer(Pursuit, true);
                PursuitCreated = true;

Game.LogTrivial("Attempt to fight again... debugging");
                Suspect.Tasks.FightAgainstClosestHatedTarget(50f);
            }
}

Edited by dylanlive
add code

LSPDFR aggressively resets and re-applies its own tasks to peds every 2000ms during a pursuit. You can try also aggressively resetting and re-applying your tasks, but basically it'll probably still be a mess unless this app ever makes it back from the depths of abandonware.

My YouTube Channel: Darkmyre Gaming (Australian LSPDFR patrols, plugins in development, and other games)

My Discord Server | AusGamer Network

Please do not PM me for technical support or bug reports, use the appropriate forum or plugin's comments instead.

Ah, I guess I can understand. I'd imagine this is for the logic of running, surrendering, etc.

I'm trying to recall how the Gang Fight callouts currently work. Are the suspects marked with a blip, but not technically marked for pursuit? That said, you can't call pursuit backup?

Ultimately I'm just trying to allow the user to access the helicopters - perhaps I'll play with writing this logic in RPH independent of LSPDFR's pursuit.