Baxxter85

HELP ME PLEASE WITH LCDP

Hi can sombody help me please. I have buy the gta4, not gta4 from liberty city stories. Then i have install patch 1.07.0 after that i download the LCDP First Response 0,95 RC2-R2 then i install it. I dont have any other mods like car or somthing more nothing just LCDP First Response.

But when i start the game what i need to do then i can work as a police? When i start the game i can only play the orginal missions from gta4.

Did i need to do somthing with Trainer when i start the game or? Help please i have work on gta4 for 3 days now to find out how to install Trainer and other stuff so i can play mods.. And im so tired now. So please can sombody help me i nee realy help with that how to play as a cop, how to start that mod.

What is next step what i need to do. Thank you all for all answers i hope sombody wil help me.

But when i pres ALT+P nothing happen nothing com on screen. But when i pres ALT + Ø then i get somthing with green words on screen , i write it down so i writ it now here to.

Error During Tick In Sript . FirstResponse.Main.EmergancyLight.

System. NullReferenceException: Object Reference Not Set To an Instance Of An Object

At FirstResponse. Globalvars. Get_On Duty ()

At FirstResponse. MainEmergancyLight. Eval_LCPDRF_0 ( Object. A_0 Eventargs A_1 )

At Gta Script. TryTick ()

At Gta Script. Dotick ()

At Gta ScriptThread. OnTick ()

ERROR in Thread. Abort :

System. Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was Being Aborted

At System. Threading. Abort Internal ()

At System Threading Thread Abort ()

At Gta NetThread Abort ()

>_____

Ø is one Norwegian Lettar is just under the P

so you have your keyboard set up for the Norwegian key layout system?

Can you run this and post a log of what it says?

Edited by Asuna

MODERATOR NOTICE

Please do not double-post, instead edit your existing post, your double,posts have been merged.

Okey i delet now the Emergancy light system i install i deleteid now. and again when i press ALT-P or Ø then nothing happen.

But if i reinstall my gta4 i have copyed back up of directory gta4 so if i delet lcdp mod, so can sombody help me step by step if i start to install mod again?

Ok here is it.

Component done

Status 1 ERROR

CPU-Supported

RAM-Supported

Net Framework 4,0 Install

Visual C++2010 Redistributale Installed

GTA4-Detected

GTA4: ASI Loader found and valid

GTA4: C++ Scripthook Found and valid

GTA4: NET Scripthook NOT found

GTA4: LCPD First Response settings found

GTA4: LCDP First Response Audio Found

That what is stay and when i PRESS MORE INFORMATION I GET THIS

BEGIN *SIGNED* LCPD First Response Issue Report

Diagnostics Tool Version: 0.4.3

Operating system: Windows7 Enterprise (6.1.1.0 Build: 7601) Service Pack:Service Pack 1

System RAM (GB): 3,25

CPU cores: 4

NET Framework 4.0 installed: True

Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable installed: True

GTA IV - Installed: True

GTA IV - Install folder: C:Program FilesRockstar GamesGrand Theft Auto IV

GTA IV - Version: 1, 0, 7, 0

GTA IV - Asi loader installed: True

GTA IV - Asi loader: XLiveLess

GTA IV - Asi loader valid: True

GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook installed: True

GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook valid: True

GTA IV - C++ ScriptHook version: 0, 5, 1, 0

GTA IV - ScriptHookDotNet installed: False

GTA IV - ScriptHookDotNet valid: False

End of *SIGNED* LCPD First Response Issue Report

Digital signature: bsGwP8Gmoa67fs0jjDvUnA==

Edited by NicolaiB

MODERATOR NOTICE

Please do not double-post, instead edit your existing post, your double,posts have been merged.

First you will need to reinstall the gta 4. and after dont install other mod rather than lcpdfr 0.95 rc2. You need to check whether is there any folder call scripts. If have open up this folder and see whether there is lcpdfr files inside. If you have it. You are ready to go.. Btw do you have all the patches for gta 4. i hope it help you

Youshould install gta 4 net scripthook

Edited by NicolaiB

First you will need to reinstall the gta 4. and after dont install other mod rather than lcpdfr 0.95 rc2. You need to check whether is there any folder call scripts. If have open up this folder and see whether there is lcpdfr files inside. If you have it. You are ready to go.. Btw do you have all the patches for gta 4. i hope it help you

I have folder SCRIPTS and innside is the 2 files First Response and FirstResponse.net.dll and is one fodler with LCPDFR and in in this folder is AUDIO GUID INSTALL VERSION.

And no i dont have all patches i mean i buy gta4 before 3-4 days and i just patch my gta4 game with last patch 1.07.0

check to see if you have more than one scripthookdotnet.asi in your gta install location

Ok when i have delet the Emergancy system. i tok out the ScripthookDotNet.asi and now i have put it back. and i run the test and i have 0 errors.

And now i have started the game and again press the ALT+P nothing happen. I Press the ALT+Ø then i get this again. I have 2 Script hook files in gta install folder SiptHook.dll file and ScriptHookDotNet.asi file

And i tok out DSOUND.DLL file couse if i have it the game crash before start.

I dont know how to say you everybody how thanksfull i am for helping me thank you all

you need dsound.dll for the game to work. Put it back and then run the game as administrator, right click the shortcut and click "Run As Admin". This will fix the crash.

Edited by Tom H

you need dsound.dll for the game to work. Put it back and then run the game as administrator, right click the shortcut and click "Run As Admin". This will fix the crash.

Okey i wil do thank you for help. next step is just to download cars and learn to turn on the lights and sirens and stuff then i wil b good cop hehe

Okey i wil do thank you for help. next step is just to download cars and learn to turn on the lights and sirens and stuff then i wil b good cop hehe

the police siren and police is press g . and it will open both together .

if you want , you can install els v5 0r v6

Is it working now?

Yes i can play as a cop now:) and is cool. but i wil not play yet, i need to download some police cars , im stuck now with the police light, i can get information menu for the lights and i can just turn on one light all other is off dont know how to turn them on. and om try to find out how i can stop other cars and ask for drivers for ID.

Thank you so much for help

Shift is to pull them over, ELS default keys are J K L to turn them on, default cars is G, its siren and lights or off with default cars though....I have no idea WHY they did that...

the police siren and police is press g . and it will open both together .

if you want , you can install els v5 0r v6

I have download the V6 of lights but trying to find out how i can turn them on and how i can stop other cars and control the driver and giv him ticket.

And i wil need to download some police cars and new siren, i have stil the orginal police siren of gta4.

But when i download the police cars i jus need to install the WTD and WTF file right? Couse i have download one police car and i just install these 2 files. but in download map is more files like a Paintjob, some Thumbs.db. But did every police car wil work with ELS v6?

Would ya read all the posts before posting you still don't know what to do....Open up the ELS.ini if you want the controls to ELS pretty sure i also said how to pull them over in my last post

Edited by Asuna

hi mate , i try to explain in a simple way . is it ok for you .

for els mods to work , you need to have modded car . you can download here or gtapolicemods . and els doesnt work for original police car . at least for me . because if you press j or k . the original lightbar in the original police will keep flashing or disappear . so it is best to download police with els police car here . and there is ELS and ELS- H . you can find some car with ELS-H here . ELS-H stand for halogen . you need to edit it in ELS.ini in order to work . for example , if the car require els - H . and require police patriot wtd and wft files . you will see this in ELS.ini . if you want to turn on the els-h in polpatriot . look for halogen only and change to 1 . and it will turn on the halogen in this car . and just some advice for you . its is best to download the ELS V5 . as many say ELS v6 crash more often . ok i hope i have help you . and btw when you have install els . you can confirm whether you have install correctly by pressing alt+m . something will pop up . and you can change the lighting/flashing pattern by using J,k,l,U and etc

[ POLPATRIOT ]

[ POLPATRIOT ]

Active = 1

Halogen_Only = 0

Color_Light1L = 1

Color_Light2L = 1

Color_Light3R = 1

Color_Light4R = 1

Color_Light7L = 1

Color_Light8C = 1

Color_Light9R = 1

Offst_SLights = 0

Change it to this:

[ POLPATRIOT ]

Active = 1

Halogen_Only = 0

Color_Light1L = 1

Color_Light2L = 1

Color_Light3R = 2

Color_Light4R = 2

Color_Light7L = 1

Color_Light8C = 2

Color_Light9R = 1

Offst_SLights = 0

hi mate , i try to explain in a simple way . is it ok for you .

for els mods to work , you need to have modded car . you can download here or gtapolicemods . and els doesnt work for original police car . at least for me . because if you press j or k . the original lightbar in the original police will keep flashing or disappear . so it is best to download police with els police car here . and there is ELS and ELS- H . you can find some car with ELS-H here . ELS-H stand for halogen . you need to edit it in ELS.ini in order to work . for example , if the car require els - H . and require police patriot wtd and wft files . you will see this in ELS.ini . if you want to turn on the els-h in polpatriot . look for halogen only and change to 1 . and it will turn on the halogen in this car . and just some advice for you . its is best to download the ELS V5 . as many say ELS v6 crash more often . ok i hope i have help you . and btw when you have install els . you can confirm whether you have install correctly by pressing alt+m . something will pop up . and you can change the lighting/flashing pattern by using J,k,l,U and etc

Patterns will only change using U and I, and only if you pressed Alt+M and a menu appears.

J and K only control On and Off, as well as the Warn/TKD light button O when pri is on, and L when it's off which flips wag to steady burn take downs and alleys but should only light up the front of the vehicle. Some lights maybe linked to the warn/tkd lights so you might get a steady burn light(s) in the rear of the vehicle

I have download the V6 of lights but trying to find out how i can turn them on and how i can stop other cars and control the driver and giv him ticket.

And i wil need to download some police cars and new siren, i have stil the orginal police siren of gta4.

But when i download the police cars i jus need to install the WTD and WTF file right? Couse i have download one police car and i just install these 2 files. but in download map is more files like a Paintjob, some Thumbs.db. But did every police car wil work with ELS v6?

Some care are like that with paintjob. usually older vehicles, but you can change the paintjobs later

Siren is moderately easy to replace

And just for good measure

[ POLICE ]

Active = 1 Indicates if the vehicle is able to use ELS in game, a 0 here means not active and disables ELS in game for that vehicle

Halogen_Only = 0 Indicates if the vehicle is active for Halogen, aka, classic bulb lights, such as a code3 360 or a steethawk etc, a 1 here indicates it's activated and you have one pattern to work with giving the illusion of a rotating reflector

Color_Light1L = 0 These two green lines indicates the reflection color on the ground on the left side See Under this for color keys

Color_Light2L = 0 THESE WILL NOT CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR LIGHTS ON THE VEHICLE

Color_Light3R = 0 These Blue lines are the same as the green, only for the Right side

Color_Light4R = 0

Color_Light7L = 3 These Purple lines are for the Arrow Stick or traffic director bar or in laymens, the Secondary lights

Color_Light8C = 3

Color_Light9R = 3

Offst_SLights = 0 This is a reflection offset, you don't need this really...why it's in here....got me

COLOR CODES. These numbers replace the 0's (and 3's if nessicery) below Halogen only

// Red 0

// Blue 1

// White 2

// Amber 3

// Green 4

Edited by Asuna