Sign in to follow this  
xSilentSnipezx

Help

Ok I downloaed Gta IV Got no errors but when I try to launch it shows a cmd screen closes and nothihng.... I have reinstalled it today and it still doesnt work

do you have anti virus running , you should disable it and run starting gta 4 again / . and do you have the latest patch for the gta 4 . and gfwl installed ????

Edited by ahling023

Sorry and when I try to patch it says. Gta IV thing ended prematurely and gfwl I think it's updated. Can u post a link for the updated patch

ok try this link

http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/484496-grand-theft-auto-iv-patch-7-title-update-v-1-0-7-0-english-1-0-6-1-russian-1-0-5-2-japanese

please dont double post

The pure irony of telling some one not to double post while double posting I find amusing....

(PS: This is back seat moderating, refrain from telling other members what to do in the future please.)

Thread belongs in GTA IV Support, moving thread.

My antivirus is closed the only other program open Is Skype

I tried that link and it says. Grand Theft AUto Iv setup Wizard ended prematurealy than it says the GTAIV Steup wizard ended because of an error. Your System has not been modifiedy

Edited by xSilentSnipezx

try a reinstall of the game, something may not have installed correctly

I have the SAME problem with IV, i have uninstalled and reinstalled SEVERAL times and it still won't work, i gave up on the forum support so i just uninstalled it completely, whats weird is, i did a fresh reinstall of EFLC and IV one after the other patched them, did the exact same thing to both and EFLC is the one that works 100%.

Many games will attempt to launch and simply 'fail' if you don't match specs, might be worth posting your system specs as well, just to see if you reach minimum specs.