If anyone knows where i cant get the orignal timecyc.dat can you please tell me/send it to me? i forgot to back it up, thanks.

http://www.4shared.com/file/SoVtx4jX/timecyc.html

one file...that will be 9001....yen lol

you're**

You may wish to remove that link now that the OP has had it before the moderators have your head. We're not allowed to share original files here.

Just a heads up.

We have revised the policy on uploading original files, single files, such as this, is alright to share on the forum, however whole libraries (vehicles.ide etc) aren't. We won't allow users to host original game files in the downlaods database, they have to use third party hosting services as it puts us in a different position legally.

We have revised the policy on uploading original files, single files, such as this, is alright to share on the forum, however whole libraries (vehicles.ide etc) aren't. We won't allow users to host original game files in the downlaods database, they have to use third party hosting services as it puts us in a different position legally.

Ah, Ok... That's cool.

Thanks.

What do you mean by "libraries"? Timeycle is just a large file of it's own.

A libarary is files such as resident.rpf, Vehicles.ide, weapons.ide, they contain multiple files, and are usually much larger tahn single files such as horns.ivaud, police.wft and so on.