Sign in to follow this  
deliberent

Pale white lights.

So i had this problem before where my lights (using v6 ELS) were pale in color. Previously, i just used Radiance mod to fix this. And it worked.

But now, i'm having the same issue, and Radiance isn't fixing it. The lights on all my ELS vehicles have a dull, dull color or look more white than anything else. No glow to them at all.

Please help?

Did you install ENB or any other graphics mod? It's impossible for a data file to change all by itself. Try reinstalling Radiance mod.

So i had this problem before where my lights (using v6 ELS) were pale in color. Previously, i just used Radiance mod to fix this. And it worked.

But now, i'm having the same issue, and Radiance isn't fixing it. The lights on all my ELS vehicles have a dull, dull color or look more white than anything else. No glow to them at all.

Please help?

I think Radiance is causing the problem. ELS depends on it therefore...

Remove it and reinstall it. Let us know if that fixes it.

Edited by Eric1

Did you install ENB or any other graphics mod? It's impossible for a data file to change all by itself. Try reinstalling Radiance mod.

No, i like using default graphics, i just did a clean install today in order to get away from the ENB i had, actually. So it's a fresh install with LCPDFR, vehicles, and radiance installed. And it's still doing it. :[ Trying luminescence mod right now, will see if it works.

No, i like using default graphics, i just did a clean install today in order to get away from the ENB i had, actually. So it's a fresh install with LCPDFR, vehicles, and radiance installed. And it's still doing it. :[ Trying luminescence mod right now, will see if it works.

Also thanks for the quick reply.

EDIT: Sorry for the double-post! Was an accident.

Edited by deliberent

Also thanks for the quick reply.

Let us know if it works. We can help you out further if it doesn't. Radiance may be not installed correctly and changing the Visual settings.

EDIT: Try replacing your visualsettings.dat

Edited by Eric1

Let us know if it works. We can help you out further if it doesn't. Radiance may be not installed correctly and changing the Visual settings.

EDIT: Try replacing your visualsettings.dat

Tried Luminescence, that did the same thing but now they are basically pure white instead of mostly white. So that seems to have made it worse.

By 'reinstall' do you mean just delete my visualsettings.dat and then put in the one with Radiance? Because Radiance/Luminescence only gives me basically 1 file, which is the visualsettings.dat file.

Note: I'm running EFLC, and i've put the visualsettings.dat from radiance into the root EFLC folder, + the TboGT folder + the TLAD folder. All are replaced.

Also, i'm using like Radiance 1.3, if that matters. (The only one i could find).

Edited by deliberent

Tried Luminescence, that did the same thing but now they are basically pure white instead of mostly white. So that seems to have made it worse.

By 'reinstall' do you mean just delete my visualsettings.dat and then put in the one with Radiance? Because Radiance/Luminescence only gives me basically 1 file, which is the visualsettings.dat file.

Note: I'm running EFLC, and i've put the visualsettings.dat from radiance into the root EFLC folder, + the TboGT folder + the TLAD folder. All are replaced.

Also, i'm using like Radiance 1.3, if that matters. (The only one i could find).

Replace your visualsettings.dat that comes with ELS.

your timecyc settings maybe off aswell, this only happens to me in the booth tunnel

Got it fixed, thankyou Eric1! :)

This sounds weird, i know. But when i replace the visualsettings.dat with the radiance/luminescence, it doesn't work. But if i delete it THEN copy it over, it works perfect now.

Got it fixed, thankyou Eric1! :)

This sounds weird, i know. But when i replace the visualsettings.dat with the radiance/luminescence, it doesn't work. But if i delete it THEN copy it over, it works perfect now.

Call me Eric please. And no problem, enjoy your game! Have a wonderful weekend.

Nothing to see here!

<br />

<br /> <br />This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff. <br />If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.