Alex Foxx

Real PDF Tickets and Incident Reports

Hey there fellow Officers ;D

I had this Idea i really loved since it gives the game a little more RP, i've made a PDF Ticket form for the LSPD Traffic Stops and really want to keep improving them, like incident Reports or so sort of Shift Blocks when you Started the Shift and ended. might be even cooler if we get a Dropbox or something where more Officers can put their Tickets and Reports in to let others see what they did :D

Anyway i'll keep working on these Forms for now and if you are Interested i could upload them so you can write down your Incidents as well.

Here is an early Alpha Version of my Ticket Form for a Traffic Stop -> [TKT] #0011 05:12:16.pdf

Just now, luminouscarcass said:

This looks great! Any chance you could do LSSO / BCSO / SAHP variations?

That is my Plan yes, i thought about making 

-Tickets

-Incident Report

-End of Watch summary

for all of the Divisions.

Yasssssss! Lol. 

Would love something like this. So bored of 30 second traffic stops. 

Would be cool if it saved to a folder in the directory like the rage log. 

Edited by LifeTheRonWay

1 hour ago, LifeTheRonWay said:

Yasssssss! Lol. 

Would love something like this. So bored of 30 second traffic stops. 

Would be cool if it saved to a folder in the directory like the rage log. 

Right now Thez can be used for rolplay purposes and sadly can't work with the game itself,

its more like a ticket you can fill out while doing the traffic stop. 

I'd need a programmer to implement them  into the game

[Update]

Last Night I finished the new Version of the LSPD Ticket, I will upload them as soon as I'm back from Work today :D

The next one I will Start working on is a Ticket form for the LSSD.

This looks great.  A couple of questions.  First, are you planning to make this a plugin for gameplay?  Second, if so, is there an option to change the agency name?  For instance if I'm playing as Sandy Shores, railroad, or Taleto Bay Police, can I incorporate that in somehow?

Just a couple of questing I had.  Other than that it looks awesome!

2 hours ago, Dexter11421 said:

This looks great.  A couple of questions.  First, are you planning to make this a plugin for gameplay?  Second, if so, is there an option to change the agency name?  For instance if I'm playing as Sandy Shores, railroad, or Taleto Bay Police, can I incorporate that in somehow?

Just a couple of questing I had.  Other than that it looks awesome!

Thank you. 

Unfortunately I don't have the programming skills to implement these into the Game but will make them a available for a Modders to do so.

And yes I will make separate Forms for every Division (LSPD, BCSD, LSHP etc.)

my plans go even so far to make some sort of online deposit so Officers around the World can share their Incidents etc. When I back home I will make a Trello Page to let everyone who is interested keep up to date.

2 hours ago, Alex Foxx said:

Thank you. 

Unfortunately I don't have the programming skills to implement these into the Game but will make them a available for a Modders to do so.

And yes I will make separate Forms for every Division (LSPD, BCSD, LSHP etc.)

my plans go even so far to make some sort of online deposit so Officers around the World can share their Incidents etc. When I back home I will make a Trello Page to let everyone who is interested keep up to date.

Sounds pretty cool.  Keep up the good work.