nikopanos12

Taxi everywhere!!!HELP

No need to freak out,MAN.LOL!

Go to downloads section and get yourself TrafficFlow V5R2

Get a traffic mod. I don't see why there's even a problem with taxis, it's more realistic.

It's not more realistic if you have Florida vehicles.. There are like no taxi's here.

Niko, you should get the mod called TrafficFlow. It is in the downloads section of this site. It basically loads random cars.

It's not more realistic if you have Florida vehicles.. There are like no taxi's here.

Niko, you should get the mod called TrafficFlow. It is in the downloads section of this site. It basically loads random cars.

The game is based on NYC, so it would be...

The game is based on NYC, so it would be...

NYC isn't like what you believe it to be.

Yes, there are a ton of taxis, but nothing like the taxi bug in IV.

Tell me, how many taxi's do you see in this vid?

Nowhere near as many.

Where was that taken? I live in NYC, and I'm constantly in Manhattan, specifically Times Square. I know the entire city isn't like that (down here in SI I don't think I've seen a taxi in my life), but Times Square definately is.

EDIT: I just heard him say 48th street, which is pretty much Times Square. It really depends on the time of day, what day it is, etc. When I'm there, there's tons of taxis and traffic.

Edited by Marine831

Ay,Harp! That vid was supposed to be my sig,but since it didn't support the recommended resolution :\

I live in New York and the only area that are full of Taxis is Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn AKA Dukes and Brokers there are really no taxis at all in that area, and it's realistic if the Taxis were just at Mahatten Island.

I live in New York and the only area that are full of Taxis is Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn AKA Dukes and Brokers there are really no taxis at all in that area, and it's realistic if the Taxis were just at Mahatten Island.

Where in NY?

In my game, I edited the files so there's more taxis than anything else in Times Square (the triangle), mainly Algonquin.

Where in NY?

In my game, I edited the files so there's more taxis than anything else in Times Square (the triangle), mainly Algonquin.

I live in Queens and there are really no taxis in that area, but sometimes I visit downtown and there's a Ton of taxis everywhere.

I live in Queens and there are really no taxis in that area, but sometimes I visit downtown and there's a Ton of taxis everywhere.

As you can see there < I'm from SI, we have no traffic, let alone taxis, but yeah, Times Square is packed with them.

were im from theres no taxies. so im working on my popcyle dat file and for thows who want more taxies you can go in there and raise the number of taxies and for those that dont thay can lower the number. its easy to do but a lot of work but im lower my pedestrian and lower my cars park on the curb and lower random traffic. im have way down the list and the parts ive done is medium traffic and you see a taxie every once and a while but you will only see one at a time. pluse i gained 15 fps in these places.