Sign in to follow this  
JamesCraftStudios

Blue ELS Light Reflection

Hey guys, so I want to know if it is possible to make it so the lights on the cop cars don't just have a red reflection on the surroundings, I want it to be red and blue, more realistic. Does anyone know if it is possible and how to do it? Thanks.

Hey guys, so I want to know if it is possible to make it so the lights on the cop cars don't just have a red reflection on the surroundings, I want it to be red and blue, more realistic. Does anyone know if it is possible and how to do it? Thanks.

I will say that there are alot of topics that answer this but ill go ahead and answer this for you. Go into your GTA IV directory and you will see the ELS files find the one that says configuration and right click it. Go to properties and change opens with: to notepad, word, etc. then click ok. Now, double click the configuration settings and go down. You will see police, police2, noose, etc. and numbers beside them. just change the number. The color to number is at the bottom of the file. I hope this helps and have fun ;)

i can't remember the layout of V6 but i use V5 and this is how you get red and blue surroundings :[ POLICE ]

Active = 1

Color_Light1L = 0

Color_Light2L = 0

Color_Light3R = 1

Color_Light4R = 1

Offst_SLights = 0

EDIT: ninja' by birthofahereo

EDIT 2:Red 0

Blue 1

White 2

Amber 3

Green 4

use those numbers as a refernce if you'd like just go half n half starting from the top Colour_Light1L=0 rinse and repeat :)

Edited by Slimory