Sgt.Person

How do I change the lights on the ground in ELS?

(If I have posted this in the wrong section then move it=)

Hello guys. I need help with my ELS. I want to change the light that is emitted on the ground from mostly Red and White to Red and Blue only.

I've seen people have it and people say I should fix something in the ELS.ini but I just don't understand how I should do it.

If anyone can help me then I would be really happy :D

Thanks on advance =)

(If I have posted this in the wrong section then move it=)

Hello guys. I need help with my ELS. I want to change the light that is emitted on the ground from mostly Red and White to Red and Blue only.

I've seen people have it and people say I should fix something in the ELS.ini but I just don't understand how I should do it.

If anyone can help me then I would be really happy :D

Thanks on advance =)

Go into your GTA IV file location and find the els and the file will say configuration settings right click it and go down to properties and on the screen that pops up you will see open with. change that to notepad, word, etc. and then open it and from there you can change your settings. The color/ number guide is at the end of the file. Edited by Birthofahero10

Go into your GTA IV file location and find the els and the file will say configuration settings right click it and go down to properties and on the screen that pops up you will see open with. change that to notepad, word, etc. and then open it and from there you can change your settings. The color/ number guide is at the end of the file.

Okay. Thanks for the help =)

You've posted this in the wrong section, moving to GTA IV > Support.

Okay, thanks. I was not sure where to post it.