Sign in to follow this  
sonic17790

help with car packs

you want to make your own, add cars to an existing DLC patch, and some mods with [ADD-on] you found buut didnt read the readme on how to install it (no support for being lazy here, read the readme, if it has it)

2 hours ago, xAzDKr said:

You're gonna have to be considerably more specific as there are multiple car packs out there that do various things. 

exactly what he said...

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

4 hours ago, xAzDKr said:

You're gonna have to be considerably more specific as there are multiple car packs out there that do various things. 

DDOPPLER_IV_MPS_UltimateCarPack_v4.1_ELS_8 < that pack

proper link here: http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/forum/20-support-requests/

and I would imagine you do the samething pretty much in IV as you do in V when it comes to mods... use open IV and make backups

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

6 hours ago, xAzDKr said:

like im not really a computer guy and i can get frustrated at times so i would like someone to do it for me it would be appreciated!

thanks