Sign in to follow this  
coprolla

Memphis Police/Shelby County Sheriff Department/Tennessee State Trooper Textures?

I found a video on youtube of a Memphis police 05 impala with els...i cant find the download link to it. Dunno if it was deleted or what.

Was wondering if there are already any skins out there for MPD shelby county sheriff or THP? I've seen plenty of "up north" departments and only a few southern (GA,FL,TX) If not then I was gunna attempt to make my own replica's after watching the youtube vids on creating police textures lol.

But I dont have photo shop or the skill to make these textures (yet), so I guess what I'm asking is a request???

Just looking for some help in finding that vehicle texture of the MPD car or if anyone wants to take a try at re-creating one?

Here is a video of Memphis Police Officer Timothy Warren's Funeral procession just to show you an idea of how we respect our officers no matter where they're from. First few units are from various counties, the gray CVPI are mississippii state troopers, then MPD chargers the all white unmarked 2012 chargers we had just got at the time and had not been decaled yet, followed by a few Shelby County Sheriff Dept cars. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR030KzkrvE&feature=colike

Just wondering if that's my charger skin for the 2006 charger? If it is I would just like some credit.

Yes of course it is EFox!!! And I'll always give you credit for the MPD Car skins! Thanks for that!

Okay. I was just checking. I have no problem if you use the originals to make new ones, just credit me for the original skins. Thanks again.