tdlatona

Ford Explorer with Liberty Light bar (Or something similar)

With so many talented vehicle modders in the community, I was wondering if someone could please make more vehicles with a liberty light bar or something similar to the picture below. Especially Ford Explorers though, as I have yet to see ONE Ford Explorer with a light bar other than Federal Valor or Federal Signal Arjent S2. I would love to see Ford Explorers with a liberty light bar, or a code 3 defender, or something similar to one of these.

LibertyPic1L.jpg

4 hours ago, Maurice97 said:

@Lundy maybe you can help him :smile:

1 hour ago, thegreathah said:

You are probably going to want to contact Lundy about this directly; possibly through a few private messages and a status update or two.

Please don't encourage the harassment of our members with unwanted requests. If Lund wanted anything to do with this project he'd post here himself or contact the OP.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

8 hours ago, Illusionary said:

Please don't encourage the harassment of our members with unwanted requests. If Lund wanted anything to do with this project he'd post here himself or contact the OP.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

im sorry :sad:

The original designer of the FPIU, Desmond98, is already working on a version with this type of lightbar. He just posted a video today of him testing it. It's on Page 24, 6th post down.

Be patient, it's coming... and believe me, I can't wait either :)

On 2/25/2016 at 6:53 PM, CaptainX3 said:

The original designer of the FPIU, Desmond98, is already working on a version with this type of lightbar. He just posted a video today of him testing it. It's on Page 24, 6th post down.

Be patient, it's coming... and believe me, I can't wait either :)

Can't wait! Maybe the 2016 version will be next! @Desmond98

Edited by tdlatona