FF559

Command prompt cant find file to verify GTAplay.exe

I have installed and uninstalled and re installed about 4 times and inersted the mods multiple times. Everytime it cant find the GTAplay.exe. i open the command prompt and do everything Rockstar said. The prompt cant find (internally or exterally) the file i searched for. If anyone im lives in the are of Kentucky Indiana and could meet up with me to help fix this or figure it out, it would really be great. Below is pictures of everything it says

20160214_105148.jpg

20160214_105521.jpg

20160214_105545.jpg

20160214_105603.jpg

20160214_105545.jpg

You must download the mandatory patch for GTAV.exe to appear.

9 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

Are you running a legit copy of Grand Theft Auto V? 

Yeah i am

43 minutes ago, Starmix said:

You must download the mandatory patch for GTAV.exe to appear.

Where do i get the patch?

Launch your gta icon not rage. It will ask to sign into social club. Do this while connected to the internet. It should then begin updating. It's a hefty update but you'll need it and it'll be fast If you have a decent high speed net connection. Let it update and install itself. Then run gta v itself without any mods. If it runs then add your mods folder put in it the archives you want modded. Then make your other folders as you have. Try only running lspdfr without plugins and mods. If it works then go from there. Is all your stuff up to date framework and microsft c++ etc or at the required for rph?

What version is your gta when it is launched by itself?

Edited by Azteco