Jump to content
Rez

Update.rpf backup.

Recommended Posts

Anyone have original update.rpf files? Messed up my game and now crashes when 5 minutes into the games. I do have plugins but I can't tell what causes the crash so I am assuming it was the files I modified in update.rpf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I have to go with the hard way. Verify steam integrity and then re-download every single damn texture/models. :verymad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rez said:

I guess I have to go with the hard way. Verify steam integrity and then re-download every single damn texture/models. :verymad:

Use a mods folder and you won't have that problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sharing of V files is considered piracy, it is against the LCPDFR Community Guidelines to do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Starmix said:

Sharing of V files is considered piracy, it is against the LCPDFR Community Guidelines to do this.

That sucks.

 

8 minutes ago, Kilyin said:

Use a mods folder and you won't have that problem.

How can I install everything in the mods folder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×