Jump to content
AronJones

GTA V loading problems

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

Ive got an issue with GTA V when I try to load the game via Range Plugin, every time I try to load the game the message (provided below) comes up.

Thanks

Screenshot (31).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sub68 said:

you need to provide logs not this message

There is no log to provide, only the message

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AronJones said:

There is no log to provide, only the message

 

the next question would be how many scripts do you have? did your game play just fine until you added something? or is this your first time trying to play? does GTA V play just fine by itself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jg45042 said:

the next question would be how many scripts do you have? did your game play just fine until you added something? or is this your first time trying to play? does GTA V play just fine by itself?

I have about 6 scripts running but i very much doubt that's the issue to be honest, if I play GTA V by itself it runs perfectly with no problems and the issue first started when I got LSPDFR 0.3 couple of weeks back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, AronJones said:

I have about 6 scripts running but i very much doubt that's the issue to be honest, if I play GTA V by itself it runs perfectly with no problems and the issue first started when I got LSPDFR 0.3 couple of weeks back 

Are you using old scripts or did you update those as well? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jg45042 said:

Are you using old scripts or did you update those as well? 

Ive updated them, yes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jesus if I were in your place I would have already removed all the mods and tried to run them one by one. Clear, licensed, updated game without of mods with only rage hook must startup anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, AronJones said:

Ive updated them, yes

 

well the problem will still more than likely end up being a script. without logs, the only thing i can recommend is to remove the scripts. make sure the police mod runs just fine by itself with NO problems. then install scripts one at a time. i've only had my game crash one time and it was because of an old script after the LSPDFR update. what scripts do you have installed currently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With that message it is a plugin and and or script. Had it before. You will need to one by one find the culprit unless you post logs for others to see. But one of those scripts or plugins is causing a crash. Keep in mind when lspdfr rolled out to 0.3 rage plugin became outdated soon after and had to be updated. It is possible one of your scripts or plugins won't run on latest rage hook 36 and is why it causes the issue since it wasn't updated. You will have to check the versions for your plugins and scripts making sure they are compatible. Ensure your rage hook is updated to latest as the version in the lspdfr is already outdated. If you haven't gone to ragehook.net get version 36 under the downloads. If your game lspdfr hasn't ran at all then it's possibly this. When you run the rage plugin for first time ensure all the icons on right are checked green when it first runs. If something is red x out then obtain what it needs. Do not ignore those. Once game is running utilize the back up feature the plugin offers for a fyi.

Edited by Azteco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Azteco said:

With that message it is a plugin and and or script. Had it before. You will need to one by one find the culprit unless you post logs for others to see. But one of those scripts or plugins is causing a crash. Keep in mind when lspdfr rolled out to 0.3 rage plugin became outdated soon after and had to be updated. It is possible one of your scripts or plugins won't run on latest rage hook 36 and is why it causes the issue since it wasn't updated. You will have to check the versions for your plugins and scripts making sure they are compatible. Ensure your rage hook is updated to latest as the version in the lspdfr is already outdated. If you haven't gone to ragehook.net get version 36 under the downloads. If your game lspdfr hasn't ran at all then it's possibly this. When you run the rage plugin for first time ensure all the icons on right are checked green when it first runs. If something is red x out then obtain what it needs. Do not ignore those. Once game is running utilize the back up feature the plugin offers for a fyi.

 

22 hours ago, jg45042 said:

well the problem will still more than likely end up being a script. without logs, the only thing i can recommend is to remove the scripts. make sure the police mod runs just fine by itself with NO problems. then install scripts one at a time. i've only had my game crash one time and it was because of an old script after the LSPDFR update. what scripts do you have installed currently?

In the last day or so, Rage Plugin has been generating a log with the message appearing if that will help

Rage Plugin Crash.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AronJones said:

 

In the last day or so, Rage Plugin has been generating a log with the message appearing if that will help

Rage Plugin Crash.txt

okay now i have no idea how to read the logs for lspdfr yet. i will still have to ask what scripts you have currently running. i still believe its one of those. the police mod and gta v will run flawlessly. so i'm asssuming its installed correctly so we need to start looking at your scripts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to log no plugin was ticking. So like jg said what scripts are running and have you removed them all and loaded one at time and played for while seeing if the crash occurs again? Keep in mind one crash here and there sometimes is common with mods as it is mods not a flawless program. Now if it always occurs and you literally can't play then that's where a issue is. Even youtube users have crashes as many can see so it isn't uncommon but to have them non stop is another. I would unload the scripts since your gta runs fine and lspdfr runs fine. Since no plugin was ticking I would look at the scripts then see if a crash occurs again and providing that log. I'm no pro at the Logs either.

Prior to this problem did you have a running gta v and lspdfr with the scripts and plugins before the rage hook update and gta v update? Since your a steam user I'm sure you hit the update as soon as it came. Did the problem appear after rage hook update and gta getting kicked to 617?

Is your native script up to date and did this problem occur after that being updated or did you add something requiring a newer version? 

I'm no pro but I would troubleshoot it in that form as I had similiar occur before where after a update one script was crashing my game all the time and I hadn't obtained everything needed.

Noticed d3d in bottom of log failed or ended. Have you tried reinstalling direct x 11 and seeing if the result returned?

Edited by Azteco
Word correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same problem, I re-installed the whole game and ran everything one by one and figured out that its a open iv problem. when I uninstalled all open iv loaders in my main gta v folder everything worked fine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this same issue this morning. I thought the game was corrupted, because that's what the error read on rage hook, so I reinstalled, thinking everything's going to work now, then to realize that GTA V has updated past FR 0.3 and now I can't play, because my old rage hook got deleted when I reinstalled and no longer has the back up files. It's a sad day for me...

Edited by coastiestevie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Azteco said:

According to log no plugin was ticking. So like jg said what scripts are running and have you removed them all and loaded one at time and played for while seeing if the crash occurs again? Keep in mind one crash here and there sometimes is common with mods as it is mods not a flawless program. Now if it always occurs and you literally can't play then that's where a issue is. Even youtube users have crashes as many can see so it isn't uncommon but to have them non stop is another. I would unload the scripts since your gta runs fine and lspdfr runs fine. Since no plugin was ticking I would look at the scripts then see if a crash occurs again and providing that log. I'm no pro at the Logs either.

Prior to this problem did you have a running gta v and lspdfr with the scripts and plugins before the rage hook update and gta v update? Since your a steam user I'm sure you hit the update as soon as it came. Did the problem appear after rage hook update and gta getting kicked to 617?

Is your native script up to date and did this problem occur after that being updated or did you add something requiring a newer version? 

I'm no pro but I would troubleshoot it in that form as I had similiar occur before where after a update one script was crashing my game all the time and I hadn't obtained everything needed.

Noticed d3d in bottom of log failed or ended. Have you tried reinstalling direct x 11 and seeing if the result returned?

Here are the list of plugins that is in use when I load GTA V up using Rage Plugin. Sometimes using the exact plugins I can load GTA V perfectly with no problems at start up but at other times I get issues and can not load GTA V at all witch makes me think that it's not a Plugin problem. The native software as been updated and have no new plugins has been installed only been updated to be compatible with Rage Plugin v36 and version 617 of GTA V. 

Thank you very much for your assistance with this problem 

Screenshot (32).png

Screenshot (33).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just recently a few plugins were updated again this weekend back to this thursday I would apply those that updated and see if any change occurs. If not my own next step would be to unload all the plugins and go one by one with game play until the problem returned showing itself snd knowing what what ca using the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Azteco said:

Just recently a few plugins were updated again this weekend back to this thursday I would apply those that updated and see if any change occurs. If not my own next step would be to unload all the plugins and go one by one with game play until the problem returned showing itself snd knowing what what ca using the issue.

Will give it a try.

Thank you for your help with this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×