0.3 Pursuit AI

Fiskey111

Hi Everyone!

I'm having some bugs show up in my callouts.  Once you accept one of my callouts everything is fine.  But after that first callout something messes with the pursuit AI- whenever you call a vehicle for the next pursuit you have they end up spawning but aren't added to the pursuit.  I've added a video to show you.

It shows in RAGE "setting up new cop: null", but I don't know why anything I do would affect that...

Any help would be appreciated!  I didn't see anything new regarding this in the 0.3 API changes, so I'm confused as to what's happening.

Edited by fiskey111

6 hours ago, tylerkirk76 said:

what plugins are you running?

A bunch of RAGE plugins, but only my callouts and police radio for LSPDFR plugins.

4 hours ago, Bulldog said:

This seems to be an issue no one has been able to track down yet... I am having these problems also. Many people have inquired about it but no specific answers yet that I've seen.

Gotcha.  I'm going to remove all of my plugins and see if that changes anything.

Thanks!

To me it looks like a random issue. Today for example everything was fine, but then a random ped decided to start fighting me while i was proceeding a normal traffic stop and hit off my sunglasses. After i arrested him and ended the stop, i reloaded my character thru skin control to have my glasses back. After THIS i had the dead backup issue. So maybe...MAYBE... EUP and/or skin control causing it (i cannot see in your video if you use EUP, cause you stay in your vehicle). It was my mistake to not unloaodplugin LSPDFR before i reloaded my ped (maybe this could solve the problem). 

So i am not sure, just things i noticed. Actually i am more sure the dead backup is related LSPDFR 0.3 itself. It is simply a (well you can call it "gamebreaking") bug.

Yeah many many if´s and could be´s sorry, but as i wrote in several dead backup threads (and there are many already), i have no plan of coding at all and just use your nice stuff . So i could be very wrong. I just tell what i see and tested.