CaptainSugarFree

Backup not responding

Im having a weird issue where my backup doesnt respond. In my first pursuit of the patrol I will receive backup but in the following pursuits or other situations the backup audio plays but they dont respond, I will later find them down the street sitting idle in their vehicle. Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

You don't have something enabled in a trainer, do you? Like "police ignore player" or "Police don't Dispatch" or something like that enabled

or did you change something in your backup.xml file?

8 hours ago, Kal74 said:

You don't have something enabled in a trainer, do you? Like "police ignore player" or "Police don't Dispatch" or something like that enabled

or did you change something in your backup.xml file?

I think its EUP, in the log it keeps putting recognizing ped as new cop so im assuming its refreshing and each time it does that lspdfr cant send backup to the old version of my officer? Hopefully that makes sense, anyways I loaded in to gta without using an EUP character and I receive backup so I think thats the problem. 

I have the same issue. I will check if removing EUP works for me too. In fact, I think this all backup problem started same time I installed it. Also, my officer doesn't talk anymore, for example he doesn't say 'Kiflam' when asking for ID and all other bunch of stuff mostly during traffic stops. Do you also experience that after installing EUP?

What plugins and callouts are you using? I had the exact problem except I'm not using EUP. I fixed it by updating to the latest version of RPH & GTAV and removing all plugins that were not LSPDFR 0.3 compatible.

I have the same issue but I don't use the EUP.

I've installed the "keep calm" plugin, a trainer 3.3, "drag dead" and "Music Radio Enabled for Police Vehicles" script mod. 

My backup spawn but doesn't engage the suspect.

Edited by JohnMcClane

21 minutes ago, nic227 said:

Same problem here, I don't use EUP, and Police Ignore Player and Never Wanted are both disabled in the trainer. I am currently using all 0.3 compatible callouts, but have no idea what is causing this. Some people were saying this is caused by Auto Pursuit Backup Disabler or Safer Chases, but I'm not using those either.

Currently using Safer Chases, doesn't have a problem.

Having a the same issue, Saferchases made my game crash so I deleted it but now when I call backup they just sit there, kind of stuck in a rock and a hard place here. All callouts are updated to 0.3 and RPH is current version

Same on here...

Unit just stay on the first dispatch scene and stuck

It wasted my ram ...

I installed safer chase and EUP