Thumper53

Back up spawning in front of pursuit but will not engage in pursuit

Whenever im in a pursuit and i call for back up either state or local. they spawn in front of the pursuit but do nothing to join the pursuit. They will spawn in the street in front of the pursuit and i will end up passing them in the pursuit. The back up has no lights but just a car with police officers sitting in the car. I dont know what causes this or what to reload. Also when i call for helicopter no helicopter responds. Can anyone help with this???

can you please be more specific as i looked in the trainer and went thru all the pages but did not see police ignore you option

11 hours ago, Thumper53 said:

can you please be more specific as i looked in the trainer and went thru all the pages but did not see police ignore you option

Well, I had the same problem! After i installed the Script mod Safer Chases the problem was solved. 

I have the exact same issue. I fixed it by going to the saferchases.ini and setting ram pedestrians =false I also put all the others false apart from set speed when passing to true so they don't ram me which worked. Hope this helps. 

Only problem i have now is that I get abandoned patrol cars left on the streets at random times when I'm patrolling. Not a massive problem but can be little annoying. 

Edited by IckleKI

I have the same problem with backup not engaging as well. Has been an issue for a while now even with lspdfr 0.2 at times for me and i never use police ignore with any trainer i use (simple trainer V).

It's possibly a conflict with something in one of the scripthooks themselves, completely uneducated guess, though.

I had no issue with it for a bit recently, but then it happened after the first pursuit.

Edited by The Loot