HomerS

NYPD 2010 Explorer?

Hey can somebody do me a 2010 NYPD ESU Ford Explorer skin? I made a model for my friend and I figured it wouldn't be complete without a skin! There's a template in this post.
                                                                                             Thank you in advance,

HomerS

10expl_sign_1.png

18 hours ago, MatthewLamede said:

Could we have a version of the model for testing purposes?

Thanks

11 hours ago, ALLENjr12 said:

Yes that would be handy if we had the model,anyways I already have the skin ready!

Well there are some exclusive dev parts (maybe) in it. I'll check and if they are exclusive and if they are I'll clear things with the authors.

On 1/27/2016 at 3:34 AM, ALLENjr12 said:

Yes that would be handy if we had the model,anyways I already have the skin ready!

I got the okay from the authors. I just need to touch a couple things then I'll give it to you.

7 hours ago, ALLENjr12 said:

Are u  still doing this project?

Yeah sorry it's been taking so long I've been doing a clan pack. Almost done just have attach parts then import and then I'm done. Okay I'm having some problems with the model I'll get it to you soon when they get resolved.

Edited by HomerS
Update

8 hours ago, ALLENjr12 said:

Are u  still doing this project?

The car is done I'll PM you with it.

15 minutes ago, CaptainX3 said:

I'd love to see the model released. Although I do like the modern Explorer, I'd love to have this older model in the game as well!

I'll ask the devs if I can. I think it would be the first released one. If your interested in some of my others mods or WIPs just PM me.

Just now, CaptainX3 said:

Alrighty, that sounds good. I didn't even think to ask, but this model is for GTA V, right? I don't really play GTA IV anymore...

Yeah this is for GTA IV sorry man.

9 minutes ago, CaptainX3 said:

Oops, I totally didn't see where I was browsing the IV forum instead of the V. Sorry about that!

Lol no problem.