Alex_Ashfold

Emergency Uniforms Pack - Advance edits guide

Maybe you didn't but you can change EUP Clothing menu to fit your style!

So I'm providing a little guide to make edits in your EUPClothingmenu.ini in case you didn't know how

Change the EUP Clothing menu presets

1) Locate your EUPClothingMenu. ini  (*your gtav folder*/plugins)

2) Make a backup of the original EUPClothingMenu.ini (I bet 70% of people won't)

3) Take a screenshot of your desired outfits with the skin control menu open (clothing tabs)

4) Get yourself Notepad ++ it's not mandatory, but will facilitate your edits 

4) Now edit your EUPClothingMenu.ini  (right click --> Edit with notepad++)

5) You should have something like this, I suggest you fit the two windows to your screen

Gender=Male/Female
Category=Main Apparel/Winter Apparel/Tactical Apparel
Category2=LSPD/LSSD/BCSO/FIB/NOOSE/CASUAL etc. (ONLY INCLUDE THIS IF ABOVE CATEGORY IS MAIN APPAREL)
All IDs are in the format Model:Texture
For example, model 78 with texture 3 would be 78:3

tWWivP4.png

In this example, I'm editing the Male FIB Jacket, but you can edit any of the outfits.

I Strongly suggest that you practice yourself on the casual outfits first as they are not uniforms, the default EUP casual clothes are only suggestions, so change those to your liking first ;)

6) Make the ID changes in notepad++ and save the file

I'll update this tutorial with time

DONT ASK FOR SUPPORT ON EUP ISSUES OR INSTALLATION HERE, YOU WILL BE IGNORED

For support go here

Edited by Alex_Ashfold

Really nice, thanks.

Though I'd have one suggestion. I don't really like using skin control, one reason is that I can't see what clothing is used by EUP right away. I thought about maybe having a menu in the EUP Clothing Menu that lists all the usable pants, tops, etc (just like the Accessories one)?

By the way, can I add more menu points for the outfits? Say I add "[NAME]" and then all the clothing stuff to the ini?

35 minutes ago, TheUniT said:

Really nice, thanks.

Though I'd have one suggestion. I don't really like using skin control, one reason is that I can't see what clothing is used by EUP right away. I thought about maybe having a menu in the EUP Clothing Menu that lists all the usable pants, tops, etc (just like the Accessories one)?

By the way, can I add more menu points for the outfits? Say I add "[NAME]" and then all the clothing stuff to the ini?

Absolutely! You can add outfits in the category you want.

As for the menu features, the menu will receive additional and more comfortable options to save/load outfits, change you face details and shape. We are trying to get rid of the current Skin Control's dependency.

Had a small question regarding the menu. Is there anyway to rename the Categories such as the "Main Apparel" and "Tactical Apparel" and so on. I have managed to change the names of the second cateogories like LSPD or LSSD but I was wondering if there was a way to change the names of the first cateogories. Thanks

5 hours ago, Antair said:

Had a small question regarding the menu. Is there anyway to rename the Categories such as the "Main Apparel" and "Tactical Apparel" and so on. I have managed to change the names of the second cateogories like LSPD or LSSD but I was wondering if there was a way to change the names of the first cateogories. Thanks

No you can't change thoses.

Can ANYONE please tell me where the file location is for the merriweather vests? The black one with the red says security? Also there is the generic looking vests that the s_m_y uses that is selectable in the EUP but I can't seem to find that either in the actual eup files :/ Thank you a lot for helping (in advance) you are probably going to save my life. Because this is going to give me an aneurysm haha.