Enzo17

i don't understand

I don't understand why we can't use this mod in a pirated version of the game? Please think there are lots of people that don't have way to buy the game, for explample I don't have credit card or paypal so i can't buy the game :l

You should allow the use of the mod for pirated versions.

My regards, Enzo

Edited by Enzo17

1 hour ago, Enzo17 said:

I don't understand why we can't use this mod in a pirated version of the game? Please think there are lots of people that don't have way to buy the game, for explample I don't have credit card or paypal so i can't buy the game :l

You should allow the use of the mod for pirated versions.

My regards, Enzo

LCPDFR Doesn't support pirated version of any GTA if you want to play this mod go buy the game!.

37 minutes ago, ztgraphix said:

How can you afford a computer that is even capable of running GTA V but cannot afford or purchase a $60 game? c'mon..

Firstly I don't have a high end pc my pc is low-medium end, I play GTA V at 30fps on low, I spend 450usd on my computer (In my country 450usd IS A LOT OF MONEY).

I suggest you to read the thread again, I said "I DON'T HAVE WAY TO BUY THE GAME" I don't have credit card or PayPal!

Sorry if I have mistakes, I speak spanish

46 minutes ago, Enzo17 said:

Firstly I don't have a high end pc my pc is low-medium end, I play GTA V at 30fps on low, I spend 450usd on my computer (In my country 450usd IS A LOT OF MONEY).

I suggest you to read the thread again, I said "I DON'T HAVE WAY TO BUY THE GAME" I don't have credit card or PayPal!

Sorry if I have mistakes, I speak spanish

We understand that you can't afford to buy the game but if Lcpdfr support pirated version trust me Rockstar will never make PC version anymore because of the pirated version.

but if you want there is a lot of websites sales GTA V less then steam find someone to buy it for you online. 

Legal reasons aside, pirated games rely on cracks that change the actual code of the game. We have no way of knowing how RagePluginHook or LSPDFR might behave on cracked copies of the game, and therefore cannot provide support for those versions. You are more than welcome to try the mod on a pirated version, but legitimate versions will always be the only ones supported.

The question on whether we should support pirated copies or not has been brought up many times before - and the answer is always the same. As such, I am closing this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.