Play3r2

Remove Pursuit Areas After Crash

If LSPDFR crashes during a pursuit, which is rare but has happened multiple times to me, is there any way i can remove the blue and red pursit cirvcle that stays on the minimap after reloading the plugin? because the red suspect blip moves on and the pursuit circle doesn't, very frustrating and annoying to look at on minimap.

Thanks

I'm working on a plugin which does this. It's able to remove the flashing blips and suspect blips, but I'm still trying to figure out some issues where it can take multiple tries to get all the blips removed. I'll upload it to LCPDFR of course when it's ready!

1 hour ago, PNWParksFan said:

I'm working on a plugin which does this. It's able to remove the flashing blips and suspect blips, but I'm still trying to figure out some issues where it can take multiple tries to get all the blips removed. I'll upload it to LCPDFR of course when it's ready!

awesome

8 minutes ago, code3response1010 said:

I have had the same issue usually happens when LSPDFR crashes which happens a lot lol....I do not know of any way to remove it honestly but, you are not alone.

good to know it's not me