Sign in to follow this  
LetsPlayJayHD

POLICE RADIO HELP

Can anyone please help me get the police radio working if this is not enough information i would happy to provide any additional information so long as you explain to me how and where to get the information you need. Complete nub to this process and i thank you in advance for your patience.

{{{ i have only installed lcpdfr 3.0, POLICE RADIO 0.45, updated scripthookV, open.asi to main directory(via open iv asi manager) and xenolits additional car controls }}}

this is the message i recieve when i try to manually load the plugin through ragehooks console(f4).....

Loading plugin from path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\PoliceRadio.dll
[1/22/2016 4:14:42 PM.547] <UNLOADED PLUGIN>: Initializing input system
[1/22/2016 4:14:42 PM.549] <UNLOADED PLUGIN>: Initializing game console
[1/22/2016 4:14:42 PM.553] <UNLOADED PLUGIN>: Initializing forms manager
[1/22/2016 4:14:42 PM.568] ERROR: Could not load plugin from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\PoliceRadio.dll". Could not load file or assembly 'PoliceRadio, Version=0.45.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by LetsPlayJayHD

do you have to create the LSPDFR folder inside the plugins folder? there is not one present in my folder...

so just to be sure it should be here?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\LSPDFR