Invictus

Vehicles that replace Sheriff2?

Can anyone suggest any vehicles that replace the Sheriff SUV? I've been looking and I've only found a Shevrolet Suburban. I'm looking for an

explorer or a Tahoe.

Could anyone explain to me how I would go about replacing the Sheriff2 with a regular sheriff police interceptor or something? I don't know how to

change vehicle metas and such. 

just download the tahoe or explorer in the download section then and rename it to sheriff 2 i use the tahoe and didnt hav edit anything ecextp changing the name

Edited by jordylad1690

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

I use BxBuggs Impala for Sheriff2, once you rename and replace the files you'll have to find the right place to drop the carvariations file.  It works like a charm for me.

1 hour ago, LordGunter said:

I use BxBuggs Impala for Sheriff2, once you rename and replace the files you'll have to find the right place to drop the carvariations file.  It works like a charm for me.

I don't know how to edit carvariations properly, so that's where my problem is. I managed to find a cool Tahoe that I'm using at the moment as well.