Nick Choate

Request: Tennessee Highway Patrol Pack

I'll get to work on this one in the morning. I've got the day off tomorrow. If you have links to vehicle models you'd like to use just please link them in a reply. If not just tell me what models you want in the pack. ex: dodge charge, cvpi, etc.

22 hours ago, PoliceBike36 said:

I'll get to work on this one in the morning. I've got the day off tomorrow. If you have links to vehicle models you'd like to use just please link them in a reply. If not just tell me what models you want in the pack. ex: dodge charge, cvpi, etc.

@mikenacarato @Nick Choate

I've started on a CVPI. I'll get started on an Impala, Tahoe, and Ford Explorer as well.

Pretty much completed now, was not able to do a Ford Explorer at the moment.  I will be finalizing and uploading everything by tomorrow depending on my work schedule.  I will post the link here when it's uploaded.

Alright, sounds great!! Can't wait to see them!

And if you weren't able to do the ford explorer, maybe someone else can do that since you've already done a great job on the other vehicles?

Thanks so much! They look amazing! I'd honestly like to start being able to do this stuff myself.

Also, will you be updating this when new features come out on LSPDFR?