Kryptol

LSPDFR 0.3 Close roads issue

So I've been playing quite a lot lately, but have noticed that after I close the roads. I press Open nearby roads, however. The traffic still keeps making U turns and leaving the scene, I have no idea how to fix this, as I've tried to close the road and reopen it and all I got was a bigger range of the road being closed. Any tips how to fix this?

The function seems buggy, especially the way it apparently activates automatically at times during pursuits and even traffic stops.

7 hours ago, The Loot said:

The function seems buggy, especially the way it apparently activates automatically at times during pursuits and even traffic stops.

During pursuits and traffic stops, there is supposed to be less traffic. It isn't that function being buggy.

8 hours ago, willpv23 said:

During pursuits and traffic stops, there is supposed to be less traffic. It isn't that function being buggy.

Kind of a bad way to go about it; just take a look at what happens on the highways: the entire other direction of traffic pulls a u-turn in front of you, other units, and other traffic causing far more of an issue than if it didn't happen. If we're going to have this feature, make it an option we choose to use at least.

I stopped using "Close nearby roads" feature because it just don't re-open them after choosing "Open nearby roads" option.

On 19/01/2016 at 9:27 PM, willpv23 said:

The Loot is right, on highways this feature isn't working properly.

I second, errr, third that...... or fourth.

I took down a perp on the highway, just to have to deal with a mess from u-turning cars from the other side smashing into my crime scene.  It kinda ruined my moment of peace.... but only for a moment.