OfficerBenzo

Close All Roads / Open All Roads how to get this to work?

Hey have a quick question

In the Interaction menu,  it becomes available as I leave the car.  I press N,  I can see the menu "Close All Roads" if I click that it now says "Open All Roads". 

My problem that I am seeing or rather not seeing is that this does not slow or block oncoming traffic from entering the scene.  The cars still slam into officers and myself.  

I have tried to click it both ways just to make sure.  I watched the Live Stream and Sam had mentioned that it is suppose to form a sort of invisible circle around you, so no matter where you go it blocks off traffic as your running or walking around to a different area.   Any reason this is not working or is this a bug?

For me, it appears to work to a point. When I switch it on, once traffic has cleared from the area you won't see many more cars. There are still a few odd ones out that for some reason decide to come speeding in and run over the bodies the paramedics I've called in are trying to save, though.

I think it would be nice to see some kind of visual indicator show up on the mini map as I can not tell whether or not its working..

I taught, i was the only one experiencing this bug, i tired using it the opposite way, but i think it actauuly works right sometimes after switching open and close few times.

Ya I think it might be more simple with a line that reads "Close All Roads" Then a Box so you can check it.  That way you can just see if it is check marked or not.  Perhaps it auto unchecks when you get back inside your vehicle?  Might be better that way.

On 1/19/2016 at 2:25 PM, OfficerBenzo said:

Ya I think it might be more simple with a line that reads "Close All Roads" Then a Box so you can check it.  That way you can just see if it is check marked or not.  Perhaps it auto unchecks when you get back inside your vehicle?  Might be better that way.

R u experiencing cars on the HWY reroute into a U turn as u do a traffic stop?  Huge bug if u ask me.  I think it has something to do with this CLOSE ALL ROADS option. From what i hear from other people is that it automatically turns on.  

11 hours ago, greenman said:

R u experiencing cars on the HWY reroute into a U turn as u do a traffic stop?  Huge bug if u ask me.  I think it has something to do with this CLOSE ALL ROADS option. From what i hear from other people is that it automatically turns on.  

Strange you should mention that.  I have an episode in My YouTube Channel of some Radar Highway Patrol that will release next week.  I saw people doing a U turn on the highway   You might be right here.