maverick07r6

Aiming weapon defaulting to other "cops" instead of perp.

just started the new LSPDFR update, having fun with it but noticed that when I aim my gun at a perp, the auto-aim immediately targets the closet cop. This wasn't an issue in the previous version... Am I missing an easy fix for this?

2 hours ago, AlconH said:

Yeah, I've noticed this too. It seems they've edited the relationships between the cops and the player since you can now kill them and couldn't before...

+1 but I want to have this possibility. Friendly fire is a reality now ^^ Its nice.

On 18/01/2016 at 10:32 PM, Pumpk1in said:

+1 but I want to have this possibility. Friendly fire is a reality now ^^ Its nice.

Also when cops start to act up, stealing vehicles you're investigating, trying to kill handcuffed suspects, etc. You can now actually shoot them rather than standing around in front of them shouting.

Although I haven't noticed any of the old issues with 0.3 yet.

1 hour ago, AshHill07 said:

Also when cops start to act up, stealing vehicles you're investigating, trying to kill handcuffed suspects, etc. You can now actually shoot them rather than standing around in front of them shouting.

Although I haven't noticed any of the old issues with 0.3 yet.

Yeah, I always wanted to kill a fellow officer whenever they went crazy and started shooting the handcuffed suspect. :')