The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

ChaseMe requires to be on duty but you can't be a cop model

Any help with this? The title explains it, basically. The new ChaseMe feature in 0.3 requires that you are on duty and tells you to use the ForceDuty command, but then you become a cop ped and it doesn't work anymore since it requires you not be a cop ped. Isn't this a bit of an oversight?

When using ForceDuty your model shouldn't be saved, actually.

Logging in...

Launching game...

Error launching game: Cannot load while loading. Please log out and retry.

Logging out...

Error logging out. You are not logged in. You need to be logged in to log out. Please log in to log out.

56 minutes ago, ConcernedHobbit said:

When I run the command after using force duty, it says I need to be a non-cop ped

Have you tried to do it without forcing duty? Don't go on Duty and just type in ChaseMe into the RPH Console and see what it does..Honestly I've not used this yet so I am not certain exactly how it works.. Maybe someone else has that would know..

Go on duty.

Change ped to a normal ped through trainer.

Type the command.

Watch the fun.

It was the first thing I did. Not new features, Dev features! Woo.

f5206360dd4e4e316b6c1f56c39f20d3.png

My Railmiles statistics: https://generic.railmiles.me/

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix