Fiskey111

LSPDFR 0.3 Callout

Hi everyone!

I'm running into an error with my callouts.  I had replaced LSPDFR.dll & RAGE.dll with the new ones, reloaded my references, and fixed all errors found.  However for some reason I keep getting this error and I can't figure out what the issue is.  I don't know why the directory is E:\GTA V... because my E drive is a SSD with only a windows 7 installation on it (is that the issue, like its looking in the wrong drive?  It doesn't make sense because the standard LSPDFR callouts work fine)

Thanks!

Spoiler

help1.thumb.jpg.0d850ec027948c6a9545d181

That path is read from the .pdb file and is actually a path on my computer. This is because the released version was compiled on my end and when resolving the stack trace, the information from my computer is used. The actual crash is in OnBeforeCalloutDisplayed in your code however as you can see in the first line. The lines below just show the call order to get to that line of code.

2 hours ago, fiskey111 said:

Hi everyone!

I'm running into an error with my callouts.  I had replaced LSPDFR.dll & RAGE.dll with the new ones, reloaded my references, and fixed all errors found.  However for some reason I keep getting this error and I can't figure out what the issue is.  I don't know why the directory is E:\GTA V... because my E drive is a SSD with only a windows 7 installation on it (is that the issue, like its looking in the wrong drive?  It doesn't make sense because the standard LSPDFR callouts work fine)

Thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

help1.thumb.jpg.0d850ec027948c6a9545d181

You're probably doing something to a ped/vehicle without checking if it exists before.

5 hours ago, LMS said:

That path is read from the .pdb file and is actually a path on my computer. This is because the released version was compiled on my end and when resolving the stack trace, the information from my computer is used. The actual crash is in OnBeforeCalloutDisplayed in your code however as you can see in the first line. The lines below just show the call order to get to that line of code.

Ah, gotcha.  Thanks for that!

3 hours ago, Albo1125 said:

You're probably doing something to a ped/vehicle without checking if it exists before.

Ugh yep this was just me being an idiot.  I haven't used this callout in a while and forgot that I moved my ped spawning to OnCalloutAccepted......

Thank you!