Thexicuiter

LSPDFR Crashes when i go on duty.

Hi guys i just got the newest version of LSPDFR, 3.0 and i got all the files in my root folder and when i went to the police station it let me go on duty but when i picked all my stuff (My look and car) i hit continue and when i get into the world it just crashes i reload it and do the new command force duty but it still crashes so i really dont know what to do please help!

Try removing any callouts or plugins which are not updated to run on 0.3 several have already updated and try updating those but remove the 0.2 lspdfr first and it's callouts or plugins then install 0.3 once it runs without any add on then add on the updated versions. See if that changes anything. The older plugins were not designed to run on the latest rph and lspdfr. Some are in works still to be updated so you'll have to remove those until they are posted. 

Hello there - Welcome, and thanks for trying out LSPDFR. We require all members to read the provided ReadMe and User Documentation before getting support. Please keep in mind that this is a beta version of LSPDFR - we cannot guarantee that all issues have been resolved. 

You can find the user manual in your LSPDFR Download folder. If you still have questions after reading the User Documentation, review the LSPDFR FAQ; http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/51162-lspdfr-frequently-asked-questions/. 

Ensure you have a folder titled "LSPDFR" and "plugins" in your root directory. 

• The plugins folder should contain the following; 
    • LSPD First Response.dll
    • A folder titled "LSPDFR"

Ensure that you are running a supported version of LSPDFR. As of 2016-01-16 ONLY LSPDFR 0.3 is supported - No LSPDFR 0.2 plugins are supported for LSPDFR 0.3 unless otherwise stated

Make sure you have the latest RagePluginHook (version 0.34 is shipped with LSPDFR 0.3): http://ragepluginhook.net/ 

Please do so now and return to this topic when this is done and do the following;

• Give a clear, detailed description of the problem.
  • Explain any circumstances surrounding the problem.
  • State what solutions you have tried.
  • State which version of the game you're using (Steam or Retail)
  • Post the RagePluginHook.log in a spoiler tag (Please be courteous and only include the relevant information).
  • Include as much information as possible.
  • Post your system specifications. You need to meet the required system specifications for the mod to work properly. 
  • Post what other mods you are using. 
  • Post a screenshot of your GTA V Game directory. 

Failure to follow these instructions may result in topic closure. 

56 minutes ago, DJpro said:

Hi guys i just got the newest version of LSPDFR, 3.0 and i got all the files in my root folder and when i went to the police station it let me go on duty but when i picked all my stuff (My look and car) i hit continue and when i get into the world it just crashes i reload it and do the new command force duty but it still crashes so i really dont know what to do please help!

Delete all callout mods, and if you have Police Radio, delete that too. Make sure you get rid of everything that came with them, as some are in the GTA V Directory (root folder). *Stealth.Common.dll as an example or Albo1125.Common.dll as another example. Get rid of all of this, and see if it works after that. Your folder that holds your callout mods should be completely empty. After making sure that only LSPDFR 0.3 works, then you can head over to the Scripts/Plugins tab here, and check for the updated callouts that work with 0.3

Thank you so much for the help guys is worked! It was just my extra scripts and plugins i was using that were outdated.

Thanks again!