bradp802

Actions and Location on HUD

LSPDFR 0.3 works great for me so far other than no actions working and my location is not displayed on my HUD (South bound on alta street, etc.)

I've actually experienced actions not working myself. I think it may be dependent on what cop model you're using, but I'm not entirely sure. This may be a potential bug.   

In regards to your location not being displayed on your HUD, even if you press "Z" or "Down-D-Pad" (if you're using an Xbox 360 controller) your location still wont be displayed? 

Edited by Original Light

4 minutes ago, Original Light said:

I've actually experienced this issue myself (in regards to actions not working). I think it may be dependent on what cop model you're using, but I'm not entirely sure.  

In regards to your location not being displayed on your HUD, even if you press Z or Down-D-Pad (if you're using an Xbox 360 controller) your location still wont be displayed? 

I'll try a different model. It displays it like that. I thought that something like this was in the vanilla LSPDFR but it must be included with a plugin. 

That's strange. It's supposed to be there. If you unload the mod, and ForceDuty (this is a lot faster than going through the whole police station process, press F4 and type in ForceDuty), does it appear? If the issue still persists, close the game and restart it. 

Edited by Original Light

12 minutes ago, bradp802 said:

I'll try a different model. It displays it like that. I thought that something like this was in the vanilla LSPDFR but it must be included with a plugin. 

Pretty sure that's the Player Location Display by Lt. Caine.

5 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Pretty sure that's the Player Location Display by Lt. Caine.

This.

Detailed player location is not a feature of LSPDFR 0.3. Please review the user documentation and feature list before posting.